Guest viewing is limited

And the Winners are...Spot a Cross-Dresser...Win a Prize

Which one is a man?

• Total voters

roots reggae

Officially Unverified
Reaction score
Seems a cosmetic company decided that it would be a good idea to hold a contest dressing up a male idol as a woman and challenging the public to spot him, Tom Fujita.

Kai Beauty Press did throw in three hints that might make the search easier: a powder brush, an electric eyebrow trimmer, and a heated eyelash curler were used.

The prize for correctly identifying Tom is a 42-piece Kai beauty care kit, awarded to 100 lucky winners. Just follow Kai Beauty Press on Twitter and tweet your answer to be eligible for the draw.

The campaign lasts until 14 February.

https://en.rocketnews24.com/2018/01...he-one-crossdresser-among-12-beautiful-women/

untitled2.jpg

I could only use 10 choices, so please reply to choose 11 or 12.

So who do you choose?

Dude, that guy looks feminine enough in his normal attire that I would probably do him anyway.

B_lLmBiW8AA7f5B.jpg

fuck this is harder than expected.
based on first impressions, i went with number 9. (number 2 also gave me a funny feeling though)

I'm hesitating between 2 and 9 but I'm drunk so I'll see tomorrow

also gave me a funny feeling though)

In this kind of contest that's usually a certain way to tell that is not the correct answer. :p

I just wonder if the girls selected to be the one giving you a funny feeling will be really happy to learn everyone thinks they are guy. :eek:

So @roots reggae as I don't need a beauty set (the only thing in my body I care is Beautiful without one) will the winner (that's me) getting some jalopenos? :ROFLMAO:

In this kind of contest that's usually a certain way to tell that is not the correct answer. :p

I just wonder if the girls selected to be the one giving you a funny feeling will be really happy to learn everyone thinks they are guy. :eek:
Yeah, you're probably right. i just went with my gut instinct since that's really all i have out in the wild. Of course, i probably could have looked up pictures of the guy and taken some measurements to be certain...but that ruins the fun. :)

so I put my money where my mouth is... and would not hesitate putting my cock in any of the other mouths ( hmm now i'm getting some tingles from number 7).

Reactions: MikeH
Lol I do this on a daily basis. It' sometimes hard to tell. Especially when their makeup is on point.

By my way of thinking none of those are male. One of them may have been born with a penis but that obviously does not make it male.

I reckon 9 too, but I also think they are all male.. is it a trick question?

What!?.... Only 10 votes so far?
So many cowards here are too scared to take a punt :D

9 - most of the others have the wrong nose and lip shapes.

#1 Wrong mouth/eyes

#2 Wrong cheekbones

#3 Wrong cheekbones

#4 Wrong chin

#5 Wrong nose

#6 Wrong nose

#7 Good match

#8 Wrong chin/nose

#9 Good match – too close to be it

#10 Wrong eyes

#11 Wrong eyes/crease lines

#12 Wrong nose

I'm going to go with #7. #9 is a better match but I am betting that the company threw that in there on purpose.

I'm going to go with #7. #9 is a better match but I am betting that the company threw that in there on purpose.

Exactly my thinking. Therefore I would like the records to show I was the first one to vote for #7. :p

Reactions: roots reggae