Guest viewing is limited

Anela M - Not this one, Chief

speedyboi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuka - 石原ゆか https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/anela/girlid-40544962/

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Cityheaven online booking, then phone for confirmation

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min for 17k (free nomination) + 4300 hotel fee

Type/Location:
Delivery Health, Hotel Mint Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I love refrigerators... erm I mean, I love swimsuits. School swimsuit, bikinis, you name it. Which is what brought me to this shop. I 've been eyeing it for a few months but always chickened out because my paper thin self-esteem can't handle that angry staff who would yell at your face if given the chance.

Well, thanks to an innovative system called "online reseration" and the fact that a few of the top ladies has given the "foreigner OK" sign on their profile page, I mustered up the courage to click a few buttons and waited for the shop to call me.

Which is where the problem starts. I put up a 5 pm pre-reservation at around 12 pm same day, but didn't recieve any calls from the shop. I tried to call in but the shop didn't pick up. Despite this, I still went to Ikebukuro and waited until 1 hour before the reserved time to call in for confirmation. After a few tries, someone finally picked up. The staff apologized profusely with all the fancy keigo and said that due to scheduling constraints, I would have to wait another hour until they can send someone. I obliged, waited at a nearby cafe until 45 minutes before time and checked in to the hotel.

The hotel was small. You have to climb over the bed when moving from the entrance to the bathroom because there's no room to move around. Taking a few notes from deriheru reviews here, I cleaned myself first, prepared some warm water for tea and the bath.

Yuka knocked right at time. I gave her some cookies I bought, we exchanged a few pleasantries, and then... silence. I usually let the provider carry the convo as I'm not exactly a talkative type, but Yuka just isn't feeling it. Still, I figured she just need some warming up. We get into the bath, with me trying to fish a few lines out of her but mostly in silence. Then we move to the bed, still in silence, where I just threw away any pretense of cordiality and just get on with it. Tried to kiss her (she said no), get some mouth-on-boobs action (she told me to stop after a few minutes) and then I go down on her for some ten minutes until I asked her to finish me off with sumata. I came, we clean up, then I fill the remaining time talking about my work until she leaves.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
- Cheaping on love hotels is a mistake.
- Getting a free nomination at deriheru is also a mistake.
That's two deriheru Ls in a row for me now. Think I'm gonna try 私とコーチ next. I'm also open to nominating one of the top girls in this shop when I feel like it but we'll see.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. At least you got to taste some beautiful parts of a beautiful girl and busted a nice nut through dry humping at the end.

sorry to hear it, did you ask her or direct her to blow you at all?

sorry to hear it, did you ask her or direct her to blow you at all?

She started the sexy part by lubing my meat straight away, then when i asked her to blow me she said "the shop told us not to put lotion on our mouth". Didn't want to push the issue.
She didn't even wear the bikini (despite that being a selling point of the shop) until I asked her to.

Part of me still think that I just hit a landmine and the shop was actually okay. Maybe I'll try them again when I feel like it.

She started the sexy part by lubing my meat straight away, then when i asked her to blow me she said "the shop told us not to put lotion on our mouth". Didn't want to push the issue.
She didn't even wear the bikini (despite that being a selling point of the shop) until I asked her to.

Part of me still think that I just hit a landmine and the shop was actually okay. Maybe I'll try them again when I feel like it.

sorry to hear it, but thanks for sharing!

This agency has two courses: Hibiscus Class and Plumeria Class. What are the differences, besides the 3K cost? I sent a request through Twitter asking if they are Foreigner Friendly and they said YES, so I have added them to my list of potential providers.

This agency has two courses: Hibiscus Class and Plumeria Class. What are the differences, besides the 3K cost? I sent a request through Twitter asking if they are Foreigner Friendly and they said YES, so I have added them to my list of potential providers.
The courses look exactly the same, I can't see any real difference except costs. Maybe some girls are on the cheaper tier and others on the higher? Not sure.

Just looking at the girl's profile...is she really 18?

In my recent experience with a 19 year old, the GFE was quite badーthe world isn't loaded with a plethora of well-spoken post-high-school women. Simply, they lack the life experience to be able to really carry out a conversation. In my experience thus far...the girls who are the most successful in this business have a way of making even the silent-type such as yourself able to ramble for 20 minutes nonstop. They know exactly what to say to make you feel good. Even better ones won't even let you realize you are tied up in wordplay. The best ones will make you want to believe she is really into you.

(Then of course there are the ones who are just outrageously horny that you never hear speak because your cock is in her mouth the entire session. But even then they are still typically not 18 years old.)

Add to this the fact that if she is her advertised age that she likely hasn't been in this business for more than a year. Now add to that your foreign disposition, and you are set up for a very awkward 60 minutes.
One more question: Was she as hot as her pictures? I'm guessing she was decent if you were able to nut, and if so, maybe if she sticks around a while she might be worth it again someday.

I see a lot of comments in reviews about giving ladies cookies and sweets. Seems very common by foreign guys. I have seen some girls post about how they appreciate certain ones. I have no idea what was the case here. But generally speaking giving girls anything edible in Japan is NG. It shows up regularly on lists of the most annoying behaviors by clients. Some of it has to do with it being against the girl’s diet preferences but more so perhaps there are a lot of f-ed up people in the world who would do some messed up stuff. Unsafe or just gross. None of this has to do with the OP so no offense to him intended. Just for newbies who might read this and think giving edibles is expected or regular practice. If you feel compelled to give something I dunno give a Starbucks voucher or something. I assure you it will be far more appreciated, in general.

I see a lot of comments in reviews about giving ladies cookies and sweets. Seems very common by foreign guys. I have seen some girls post about how they appreciate certain ones. I have no idea what was the case here. But generally speaking giving girls anything edible in Japan is NG. It shows up regularly on lists of the most annoying behaviors by clients. Some of it has to do with it being against the girl’s diet preferences but more so perhaps there are a lot of f-ed up people in the world who would do some messed up stuff. Unsafe or just gross. None of this has to do with the OP so no offense to him intended. Just for newbies who might read this and think giving edibles is expected or regular practice. If you feel compelled to give something I dunno give a Starbucks voucher or something. I assure you it will be far more appreciated, in general.
I feel like this is a great point. In regards to the unsafe stuff, this is all too true. During my second meeting with Eve, she told me that she preferred not getting any gifts from clients, as she and a variety of women have even been offered sealed drinks wherein the creep would inject urine into it with a needle and seal it shut as a prank or fucked up fetish. She was okay with the gift I got her because I was "sweet," but needless to say for peace of mind I didn't buy her anything ever again.

I do like the idea of gift cards and vouchers, though, and will likely begin to do that instead.

As a side note: Looking more carefully at Yuka's profile, it looks like she is okay with deep kisses, oral on pretty much her whole body, and most important: she'll take facials! (y)
Maybe a little bit of art will perk up that budding personality? :eek:

I would say that the +3k is better looks/skills, although yuka is more on the looks department. Do note that there's only 1 person handling the reservation so if the shop didnt pick up maybe try to phone later (at least that's what yuka said when I asked her about the non-responsive calls).

Just looking at the girl's profile...is she really 18?

Add to this the fact that if she is her advertised age that she likely hasn't been in this business for more than a year. Now add to that your foreign disposition, and you are set up for a very awkward 60 minutes.
One more question: Was she as hot as her pictures? I'm guessing she was decent if you were able to nut, and if so, maybe if she sticks around a while she might be worth it again someday.

Not sure about age but if she said that she was a first year college student I would buy it.
And yes, when I read her diary afterwards she did mention that June was her third month of working in the shop.

Not sure I would say she was as hot as her pictures when I saw her, more because of her having the poker face during the whole session.

Yeah, so a few weeks ago when I was browsing fuuzoku twitter I saw some random account recommending what sweets to bring when meeting providers (guy had the gall to recommend konbini snacks of all things :woot: ). Safe to say he got blasted by all the ladies from their alt accounts. Reading that whole series of thread basically enlightened me. Think I'll stick to taking a few more options or amazon gift card if I really appreciate the company and wanted to repeat.