Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 10k jpy

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Dropped by this place after a solid year. Second time, same provider.

Tencho remembered me and asked how I had been. Really surprised by that.

Walked into the room and stripped down to boxers when the therapist came in shy. I went full on nanpa mode with jokes and conversation.

As a result she reciprocated with nipple play, topless, body licking and HJ in addition to letting me grab anywhere.

All in all, super awesome GFE, amazing massage and felt very relaxed after it all.

Second time with this provider and curious if any others are available. Also tempted to go for the double trouble and see what I can coax them both into doing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
YMMV but when providers are young and attractive I turn on my game and can get so many extras.

Also I'd just like to add the provider was young. Mid 20s with such nice skin/tight body.

Are the providers Japanese? Any ideas if they might accept a gaijin with zero Japanese skills? Thank you.

EDIT: Please ignore. I should have done by homework and RTFF. :) Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TitsMcGee
I really like this place, I have been a regular for a few months now. Very small (only two rooms), but clean and tidy, the girls (all Chinese) are young and hot, tight bodies.

Went last time, got a cute girl named Ruri (not the same one). Happy except that she did not allow any touching of breast, just a bit above the clothes, which was quite a turn-off for me
Zecarioca, could you please tell us which girls do allow a bit more touching? (Like Juri)
Thanks!

Went last time, got a cute girl named Ruri (not the same one). Happy except that she did not allow any touching of breast, just a bit above the clothes, which was quite a turn-off for me
Zecarioca, could you please tell us which girls do allow a bit more touching? (Like Juri)
Thanks!
I think it really depends on the chemistry (or lack of) that you establish with the girl from the beginning. Also, repeating sessions will get you farther. I've always had a good time with Rina and Yuna.

Please notice that, to get access to touching, you have to choose beforehand the "bikini" course (I think it's 11000 yen for 60 minutes), otherwise the girls will be more dressed and will avoid close contact.

Another thing: some of the girls may even allow you to suck their tits, but only by moving their bras to the side. I've never had a girl go topless there - they always attribute this to "strict surveillance"... so avoid suspicious noises too!

I think it really depends on the chemistry (or lack of) that you establish with the girl from the beginning. Also, repeating sessions will get you farther. I've always had a good time with Rina and Yuna.

Please notice that, to get access to touching, you have to choose beforehand the "bikini" course (I think it's 11000 yen for 60 minutes), otherwise the girls will be more dressed and will avoid close contact.

Another thing: some of the girls may even allow you to suck their tits, but only by moving their bras to the side. I've never had a girl go topless there - they always attribute this to "strict surveillance"... so avoid suspicious noises too!

I've never seen bikinincourse on the menu...
Is it special?

I'll have to try that and the double masseuse next time.

I've never seen bikinincourse on the menu...
Is it special?

I'll have to try that and the double masseuse next time.
Update: I've been there a couple of weeks ago and the "bikini" course had vanished from the menu... touching the girl requires patience and negotiation more than ever (but they are still young and pretty at least).