March 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in shop homepage is http://angel.est.cm/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 11,000 (before 7)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Therapist spoke simple Japanese, counter staff spoke some english. I spoke Japanese throughout.

Details of the Encounter:
Got out of work on time for once, decided to try a massage on the way home, which meant Shibuya. Found this place on es-navi, photos looked good.

The girl manning the counter was quite friendly and sat me down to select the course. I decided on the 90 min foam wash course.

The therapist was Thai, spoke only basic Japanese. Decent figure, a little belly fat but still attractive. Remained clothed for the whole appointment.

Service was typical Asian massage parlor fare: foam body wash on the mat, massage, oil massage, happy ending, shower and then a foot massage.

Massage was surprisingly decent quality, HE was serviceable. Left with my back feeling much better and a smile on my face.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd consider repeating for the massage. Don't go in expecting anything more than a HE massage with the girl clothed.

Last edited:
just visited this place recently, and here to share alil insight. yes the girls are all chinese and i got the taiwanese who looked like thai. she looked like she is in her early 30s? (maybe cus she had miminal make up)
There are 4 girls(?) to choose from i guess, but idk how their shift works so my first visit was the taiwanese girl and my 12k yen was not wasted. she has serious skills for massage/hj/soap bath, it makes me think that 12k yen is a bargain for 1.5hrs! the girl being clothed didnt rlly matter if ure just looking for a relaxing time and a HE.

I love this place. I've been there a few times and the service has been good and the whole experience is professional. The girls are usually young and attractive. I wonder if "mimi" still works there! Awesome body :)