Anna http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=903

Date of Encounter:
5/12/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 28,000 yen

Type/Location:
Former Soap-district in Namba. First street north of Dotombori river between Yotsuhashi-suji and Mido-suji.

Language Notes:
Japanese. They knew I was "gaijin" so they didn't expect perfect Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Overall Rating:
9 out of 10, but I'm a noob at this, so there may be better provider I have not encountered.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical description: The pictures are accurate, she is slim with big natural "F". Starting to sag a bit. Not an issue right now, but doesn't look good for her if it continues. Areola is on the big side, but not huge. Best body I've encountered so far. Purple hair, I liked it.

Details:
Since my Japanese was passable and I look Japanese. No issues at the counter, they thought I was Japanese. After I was given the number and went to the back at the wall. The guy there could tell I was "gaigokujin". He didn't inquire further than that. I asked which one is skinny, he pointed to Anna with F cup, I went with her.

The session was the usual. She poured me some tea, small talk, mentioned it was "atsui" today, so let's strip. She didn't take my clothes off like Yoshiwara, I took mine off myself. Also no "sokujaku" like at yoshiwara. Her washing skills are ok, like all the other girls. She did do a little "paizuri" during the wash, which was nice.

In the tub, there were some fingering, kissing, not DFK, just light issing with some tongue, BBBJ then was time for mat play. Pretty standard, she did the full body lip service minus the toes and rimming. But she allowed CIM but she spit it out right away. Unlike my previous soap experience where the girl complained her nipples were hurting from all the washing, Anna let me lick/suck/flick/whatever her nipples to my hearts content. On the bed, I taught her how to "spoon". Then there was some fingering, to which she appeared to be enjoying herself. Throughout this whole thing, she puts on this fake smile that did not bother me. But I know they're not genuine. It felt like a staged GFE. It wasn't bad, but it's just not convincing enough if that makes sense. I gave her a 9 because she has the face and body type I've been looking for and her session was pretty good.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've had other soap/health provider with better conversation. It seems like this is just work to her and she wasn't really interested. But because she was good at her job, it seemed like she was interested.

I've never had a bad experience here. The service has always been at least OK, usually better than that. Large comfortable waiting room, nail clippers on the table to use, no FS, this is a legitimate health place and not a soap.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've never had a bad experience here. The service has always been at least OK, usually better than that. Large comfortable waiting room, nail clippers on the table to use, no FS, this is a legitimate health place and not a soap.

I'm confused, there are large cartoon anime type of services that are included with time courses... FS looks like it happens in everything?

I'm confused, there are large cartoon anime type of services that are included with time courses... FS looks like it happens in everything?

The text above the images just reads "lotion play" / "bed play" / etc
Guessing the illustration you're referring to is meant to show sumata.