https://www.anna-summer.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, $500 USD

Type/Location:
Business Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
As my business trip to the city wrapped up, a long week and a half of work, socializing, touring, and shopping left me predictably tired. However, I couldn’t pass up the chance to spend some time with Anna Summer, a well-reviewed provider. A few quick emails and our date was set up for the afternoon. I truly appreciate Anna offering time on her busy schedule for me. It was last minute but worked for us both.

I’ll recap again by the end, but for those who might want to get right to the gist of this review, it is this:

Anna is as pure an embodiment of the essential girlfriend experience as I’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying. She is a delightful conversant, is grounded and genuine. She is sound in mind and body and has a balanced, positive life experience and outlook. As a lover, she is attentive, skilled, responsive, and energetic. Her super cute German accent just makes me smile and her eyes are gorgeous, brilliant, and penetrating. I really liked her as a person and was more than satisfied with her as a companion. Anna, I’m envious not of the other clients who might be able to see you with more regularity but rather, of the friends and people around you who get to know you “out in the world” instead of just within the bounds of a 10’ x 20’ business hotel room.

The Presentation
Anna is a statuesque (a solid 5’ 6” just an inch or so shorter than me) and fit woman. She is slim, toned, and strong without appearing “cut” or intimidating as a hardbody. Every part of her is a pleasure to touch, kiss, and linger over. Her long legs, welcoming arms, and belly and waist were particular high points of attraction for me. Her hands and neck were soft and her breasts were nicely perky. I appreciate a fine behind and Anna has that in spades. She might recall that I just couldn’t keep my hands off of that part of her. There must have been magnets or something down there. ;)

And her eyes. Her eyes. The way she looks at you, the way she slow blinks…highly, highly stimulating. Any companion could, should occasionally look up when providing service down below. But Anna cranks up the seduction quotient to eleven with those eyes. Accompanied by a soft head tilt and gently gyrating head motion, her eyes draw you downward as if to say “you belong in my mouth, and I’m not letting you go.”

The Skills
Her techniques suit her athletic frame. This means she delivers with energy, vital force, and unflagging and unwavering action. In motion, she is a soft machine with a nuclear motor. For you pervy futurists and Blade Runner fans, think of Anna as the inspiration for Tyrell’s Nexus 6 pleasure models. She is capable of destroying you in so many sexy ways.

Her oral talent is particularly notable because she synchronizes the use of her tongue, lips, and suction better than mostly anyone I’ve met. The combination of glide, friction, and pressure is woven with great competence. And she also is very adept at working from the outside as well. From base to tip, the very definition of c**k worship is what she delivers. She’s patient, persistent, and genuinely seems to enjoy teasing a man with sweet agony. My experience was that with Anna, you couldn’t always tell what specific part of her oral anatomy was leading. In this way, I think of her performance like that of a really “on” jazz trio. Just three instruments capable of providing constantly shifting and evolving waves of aural (oral) fascination and pleasure.

Oh, and I should say that she is a soft and seductive kisser. Very enjoyable, very exploratory, responsive. From demure to smoldering, she has a range that can satisfy this oral fixation.

The way she couples is impressive particularly with respect to how quickly and surely she incorporates the man’s dimensions while in dynamic motion. She always seemed to be instinctively and accurately aware of the depth and was capable of modulating it from “knocking on the door” all the way to “deep-plus” with never a slip or miss. if you let Anna drive, she’ll never steer you wrong.

The Experience of Anna
I truly enjoyed just being near Anna and talking with her during the down and in-between times. She’s fascinating as a person and she has a realistic but optimistic world view. She doesn’t simply engage in idle chit-chat. If you want to hear thoughts and ideas from experience and with consideration, Anna can provide that. She’s comfortable with her body, of course, and I felt relaxed just letting my hands gently roam as we pillow-talked.

If what one seeks is an easy going, fulfilling, well-rounded experience, Anna would be a perfect candidate to provide this.

Important notes:
If one is considering contracting Anna, then you’ve read her website. Please keep in mind that she is gluten intolerant and latex allergic. She can enjoy rice or oat-based treats but please ask if you’re unsure about what refreshments to provide. She also has specific preferences for scented products.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Choosing Anna is a good and reliable bet as a high quality provider, especially so if you value a little personal connection to go with the fireworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of @Anna Summer - greatly appreciate it!
Choosing Anna is a good and reliable bet as a high quality provider, especially so if you value a little personal connection to go with the fireworks.
Absolutely - Anna is one of our more low-key providers, but she's kept a solid reputation since I've known her and I know she has a bit of fan base, it's nice to see someone new come along and share a similar experience.

Thank you for sharing a little slice of life with Anna. ;)

Approved: 11/26/2019

Her oral talent is particularly notable because she synchronizes the use of her tongue, lips, and suction better than mostly anyone I’ve met. The combination of glide, friction, and pressure is woven with great competence. And she also is very adept at working from the outside as well. From base to tip, the very definition of c**k worship is what she delivers. She’s patient, persistent, and genuinely seems to enjoy teasing a man with sweet agony. My experience was that with Anna, you couldn’t always tell what specific part of her oral anatomy was leading. In this way, I think of her performance like that of a really “on” jazz trio. Just three instruments capable of providing constantly shifting and evolving waves of aural (oral) fascination and pleasure.
100% agree with this. I never could articulate how I felt about her blow jobs well enough to do them justice. You have done well!