https://www.anna-summer.com/get-in-touch

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours at 50k yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel near Ginza

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I had my plan to finally visit Tokyo after a long time (well, a long time by my own standards) and when I found out Anna was gonna be in Tokyo still after her original plan to visit home got delayed I contacted her immediately to arrange for an appointment since I had her in mind for a while after all the great reviews.

The initial contact was through her website and after that was through emails. If you are using your own personal email then I have no words :p.

The scheduled time came and she arrived a little early so she emailed me about that and I quickly went down to greet and brought her up to my room. My first impression was a nice girl in a cute summer dress, although I wasn't blown out of the water, but of course that changed after we started chatting a little about each other and etc before we head to the shower to start the experience.

While in the shower she kept telling me to come closer to her (I was thinking she might bite?!) and cleaned me nicely, that's when I got more excited looking at her nice naked body and a great personality to go with it.

We went to bed and started kissing and that's when she gave me compliments of being a good kisser (I would never in a million years imagined myself being a good kisser), which was nice haha. I told her I wasn't exactly experienced so she took the lead to kiss/lick my body and even teased me while we kissed, which was fun and enjoyable, when compared to other DH girls I had tried. And finally she went and capped and still continued to tease me and grinded until I came. A really good way to make me excited haha (YMMV?).

Some more small talks before we went for another round but I guess I was tired (or maybe the first time was too nice?) so I couldn't kept up with the regular position so we stopped there (or maybe we did continue, I couldn't quite remember :p). Spent the rest of the time enjoying snuggling and just small talks.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I couldn't get enough of Anna teasing me (I am a S?!) and we had really nice small chats and plays. Plenty of reviews for Anna already so if you didn't make up your mind already, maybe my review will push you to make that decision. You won't regret!