email

Appointment Length & Costs:
dinner date, 90000Y

Type/Location:
regular hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been meaning to post this review for quite some time now. I’ve seen Anna on multiple occasions, and I really can’t wait to see her again. I’ve been thinking of how to describe her, but I’m afraid that whatever I say won’t quite do her justice. The one word that occurs to me whenever I think about her is “understated”. So much about her is just that. And probably, this review will be like that too.

When I first met her, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I immediately thought she was attractive, but I later decided that there is something indirect about her beauty, something subtle. She doesn’t present as a glamour girl, yet she has this air of understated refinement about her. A quiet beauty.

As I approached her for the first time, she smiled casually, not at all ruffled that I had sent her to the wrong restaurant, and then left her wondering if she had been stood up. I was waiting in front of the restaurant where I had intended to meet her, another one with exactly the same name. Luckily, it was only a short distance away. When we discovered the disconnect, I rushed to meet her, worried that she would be upset. But her smile said that she was fine, it was fine.

We went inside, and as she removed her coat I noticed her dress, not because it was racy/sexy, but because it was… what? Nice. Tasteful. Not over-the-top-expensive looking, yet classy. I had an impression of understated elegance. We started making small talk as we looked at the menu, and it was immediately relaxed. I didn’t feel nervous in the least, and I’ll guess, based on her demeanor, that she didn’t either. Conversation was exceptionally easy. She was comfortable and easy going, yet engaging in a very accessible way. Again, understated.

Later, in the room, I learned firsthand that what she says on her website, it really is just like that. Sweet rendezvous indeed. And when she says she can devote herself entirely to you, and talks about tenderness and eroticism… wow, that is *so* right on! And yet, it is a little understated. Her response was like that, too. When receiving, she is not vocal, and her response is quite subtle, again, maybe a little understated. If you’re not paying attention, you may give up too soon. Don’t! Pay close attention, and you will know which direction to go, and you will definitely know when you arrive :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I said in the beginning, I’ve seen Anna multiple times. I’ve described only our first encounter, but the others have been similar, *really* nice. And I definitely want to see her again. She is amazing! And that’s an understatement :)