Appointment Length & Costs:
Standard 1 hour

Type/Location:
their shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-anne.html

I guess it was bound to happen. Finally had my first rip off experience. So It was a rainy day and I actually got off work early. Decided to grab a bite to eat and while people watching out the window got the urge to handle some adult business (damn japanese girls and their short skirts always gets me!!).
I hit up Libe as I had went there recently and had a good enough time before and wanted to try the other talent. This time I requested Anna as I wanted some nice big old boobies to play with. Boy would I go on to regret that....
Into the shop and there is Anne. A little cold but a greeting in japanese eased her up. Off to our room we went.
Once in the room we chatted as we hopped in the shower, Anne asking me alot of Anime questions. It was very clear she is an otaku, which i am not. When i attempted to move the conversation to any other topic, she grew silent. bad sign...
shower and into the bed. LFK roaming and now we are getting into it. I play with the airbags and I'll give credit where its due get an amazing BJ from Anne. Leading to a 69 and now i'm ready to go.
Then the trouble starts..
I let her know i'm ready to do the deed and she does something I never expected from a Japanese. "that's extra"
I look around in astonishment. I made it pretty clear what i wanted before booking and have NEVER had this problem before. "I never paid extra before" I say. Without blinking "I'm speical" she says. Oh but it gets better guys. At this point we are maybe 30 mins into our session (I set my timer before we started but she didn't notice). As if on cue her phone alarm goes off and now she's telling me "time is up".

"umm no that wasn't an hour"
"yes it was my alarm went off"
"no it wasn't. you are lying"
"I don't lie. I could get the manager" as if that was a treat.

Before she could waste more time I told her "get the manager". She was in shock because I guess she didn't think i would go there. Manager enters I explain the situation show my call log with time stamp and......HE AGREES WITH ME. Honestly if I didn't speak good enough Japanese I think she would have gotten away with it. I think she was trying to get over on the Gaijin. She shorted me on time and didn't deliver. He apologies and askes me to wait for another girl (wait for the next review). LIBE Management are real class acts. But I was very disappointed with Anne. She also goes by Ririhime (which should have been my clue she's conceded).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will recommend LIBE but NOT ANNE/RIRIHIME. Tried to rob me of time and didn't deliver on agreed service. But LIBE at least acknowledged she tried a fast one and did me right afterward.

Last edited by a moderator: