Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hr - 33,000

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After checking the kanderi review sites, I decided to try Synd Rome because people were going crazy for some girl named Ace. By the time I got around to calling, she was gone and back in Korea. Korean shops seem to have a fast turn over rate, so book quickly if you plan to see someone.

The call was 100% Japanese, however it was easier than some of the Japanese shops. The girl that answers the phone was easy to communicate with, I usually have trouble when people use lots of keigo. I told her that I wanted to see Annie and that I was at a hotel in Uguisudani, she asked for the room number and that was pretty much it, Annie was at my door in 15 minutes.

I don't think Annie was told that I wasn't Japanese because she looked shocked when I opened the door, haha. I'm pretty picky and I wasn't disappointed when first seeing her. She has a great petite body, I like petite girls so she is just my type. Her face is cute, looks slightly older/rounder than the pics on the site though. Nice hair, good clothes/style. She doesn't speak any English, her Japanese is pretty good though. I sat down on the couch and she got on top of me right away and started kissing me, she asked how long of a course I'd like and I told her 2 hours, normal course(I don't know what the VIP course is.) No talk of money or call to the shop, which made things feel more GFE. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the shower. Minimal play in the shower, but she was cute and flirty while washing me.

To the bed. I should point out that, whether it's a positive or a negative for you, nama/naka appears to be the standard at places like this. She adjusted the lighting then attacked me. She seems to love to fuck. She was pretty aggressive/assertive, got really wet and kept me going multiple rounds. Personally, I love it when a small/cute looking girl has a strong personality, so this was right up my ally. She's a great kisser, was very GFE in this regard. The only thing she didn't seem to like was fingering as she grabbed my hand and pulled it away when I went for her pussy. I actually had a bit of trouble going down on her because she was flopping all over the place, haha. Her blowjob skills are good, she makes lot's of eye contact the whole time. She's tight, when I first started to put my dick inside of her, she told me to go slow and kept saying "大丈夫かな," haha. Eventually she was able to take all of me and I didn't have to hold back despite her small size. She's very active and vocal, she grabbed onto my hair, shoulders and back tightly while looking at me most of the time. Eventually I came inside of her in doggy and she was like "wow, you cam so much, you filled me" or something in Japanese, haha. We went for two more rounds then had a shower. I paid then we headed out holding hands, said our goodbyes and I left. I ended up seeing her two more times. She's definitely in my top three.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are into girls with petite bodies, I would definitely give her a try. On top of that, she also provides great service. That appears to be the consensus on the Japanese review sites too so I guess she's pretty consistent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Annie at Synd Rome!

Approved: 5/26/2019

Great review. Really appreciate the info on Korean Deli as that's next on my to do list but as a wise monger on here said (and I really wish I could remember who it was) "the reason none of us can fuck without a condom is because some of us fuck without a condom"

There is a highly antibiotic resistant form of gonorreha that's hard to treat not to mention a serious upsurge in syphillisin Japan, especially in Tokyo.

Really, I don't want to be a buzzkill but is it worth it? I lock my door here even though this is supposed to be "a safe country" should we do less for our little friend?

https://tokyocheapo.com/living/safe-sex-condoms-sti-testing-in-tokyo/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...cularly-high-incidence-tokyo-puzzles-experts/

Great review. Really appreciate the info on Korean Deli as that's next on my to do list but as a wise monger on here said (and I really wish I could remember who it was) "the reason none of us can fuck without a condom is because some of us fuck without a condom"

There is a highly antibiotic resistant form of gonorreha that's hard to treat not to mention a serious upsurge in syphillisin Japan, especially in Tokyo.

Really, I don't want to be a buzzkill but is it worth it? I lock my door here even though this is supposed to be "a safe country" should we do less for our little friend?

https://tokyocheapo.com/living/safe-sex-condoms-sti-testing-in-tokyo/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...cularly-high-incidence-tokyo-puzzles-experts/

Glad you enjoyed! Thanks.

This is a topic maybe better left to a different thread. I'm sure some may think I'm crazy, which is fine, haha. However, I'm an adult and don't need to be educated.

Glad you enjoyed! Thanks.

This is a topic maybe better left to a different thread. I'm sure some may think I'm crazy, which is fine, haha. However, I'm an adult and don't need to be educated.

As you say. No offence was meant and hopefully none was taken.

Keep up the great reviews.

It is a safe country, I don't even lock my car at night. But then again I don't really care if it gets stolen, but I do care if I start spreading something to my lovely lady friends so I always wear a rubber. Because for me it's not worth it.

But the review was good and OP seemed to have fun. And also now I know to avoid that shop because there are places I rather not park my car too. :D

Great review!!

in regards to the booking procedure,

do you have to book the hotel room first before calling? or is there a way to reserve the girl and then get the room after?

thanks in advance