Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, ¥8,500

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Shop URL is http:www.akasaka-kaen.info

Closer to Akasaka station than Akasaka Mitsuke but reachable from either.

First think to note is that the prices on the website and the prices on the in shop menu are TOTALLY different. 60 minute lympa on the website is ¥8,000 but on the menu is ¥18,000. The girl who opened the door wasn't sure about the price so she called in the mama who confirmed but added a ¥500 charge without explanation. OK...

Short slender girl led me to the room without introducing herself. I suspect it doesnt matter since these Chinese places change staff all the time.

After the shower she has me lay down and does a good hard massage. Not bone grinding like so many places do but really into the meat as it should be. After that she asks oil or powder, I chose powder. Nice light touch an some reach down play with cock & balls. Quite nice, got me good and hard. She has me flip then does powder rub on my front side, relaxed me to the point where I was half soft but she soon started some light touch on cock & balls again to get me hard. HJ was with oil, nicely done, not mechanical at all. Final shower, get dressed and leave.

Not bad for the price.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May repeat but theres plenty of other options.

Nice to know there still are places left that charge less than 10k, don't pretend there will be HE but then not offer it, or only offer HE as a pricey up-sell. I really can't remember how many years it's been since I found a place that wasn't one of the three.

Nice to know there still are places left that charge less than 10k, don't pretend there will be HE but then not offer it, or only offer HE as a pricey up-sell. I really can't remember how many years it's been since I found a place that wasn't one of the three.
Theres a number in that area, one in the same building on the 3rd floor that I'd previously reviewed here. But then again with the Chinese places you are always rolling the dice on price and quality.