Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Why another review of Yui?
  • a few more bits of information that might be helpful
  • a few more juicy details
  • Yui said she wanted to read another review

I was a bit torn, Yui doesn't usually work on the weekends, and things are a bit tight, and I also thought about trying Yuri (http://www.adriana-online.net/gravure/g3616.php) who has an very interesting profile, but when I started to look a couple of weeks ahead of time, I noticed that Yui was off for the whole week (this was a few weeks before) and when I went to her blog, she said that she was in the hospital! I immediately messaged her (which goes thru the office and then is passed on to her) and got back a reply (which is posted on the public message board) saying she was ok and thanked me for worrying about her. I then noticed that she was working on the day before I was going to Fukuoka and wrote to her saying zannen and she wrote back and said she would be able to meet me before taking off.

So I called and she must have let them know, cause she wasn't on the schedule, but they said she would meet me. One bummer, I tried to use a 3000 yen coupon, but the expiration date was before I was going to meet Yui. But it really made me feel nice, like going to a restaurant and the chef makes you something off the menu.

The meeting unfolded as it usually does, I call an hour before to let them know I'm still up for it, check into the hotel (Hotel Sun across the river from Canal City), let them know the room number and wait. Yui arrives on time and she tells me about her recent hospital experience and we catch up. She ends up giving me a prostate massage while stroking me for about 30 minutes. She then says she has something planned, and takes out the black strap on she has used on me the past two times, but doesn't put it on, she has me sit on it with my back against the headboard and with one hand covered in lotion and the other hand wielding a hitachi wand, gives me a HJ while she pushes herself against the wand in front of me. She comes three times (While I am sure some might say she was faking, the first time she came with me was when she was first wearing the strap-on and I was on top of her and I took the wand and pressed it to the base of the strap-on, which made her come loudly and then afterwards she said 'Yurusenai' [I'm not going to forgive you for that], so don't think it was fake), but the strap-on slows me down enough that I don't come, so she then concentrates on me and I'm gone. She keeps stroking until I'm jerking like a pithed frog. While there might have been time for a second round, I wasn't sure if my heart could take it, so we took a bath together to get the lotion off and chat. Another great encounter.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm sure I'll repeat, though I do want to try Yuri.