Guest viewing is limited

Another silly hang-up / grievance about SBs

What do you mean, Your Crypticalness?!
mockingjay76767.256.585184.jpg You called?

Yeah , whatever
Sometimes I think you just post nonsense so that people wonder « WTF did he mean »?! :)
Me? hahahaha Look who's calling the kettle black :p:D:)

Reactions: Frenchy
Yeah , whatever
Sometimes I think you just post nonsense so that people wonder « WTF did he mean »?! :)
You need to Follow fearless leader Abe's advice and "Change your behavior" (I should talk)

You need to Follow fearless leader Abe's advice and "Change your behavior" (I should talk)
True. Anyway the cool thing about current situation is that my little neurotic problem is solved now: no outing , no money spent, no « Take a Selfie , Fake a Life » annoyance :D

EF723328-4F9C-4BFB-81CC-2BAC4DB240A4.jpeg

Reactions: just4fun
True. Anyway the cool thing about current situation is that my little neurotic problem is solved now: no outing , no money spent, no « Take a Selfie , Fake a Life » annoyance :D

View attachment 14215
Glad I was never into photos......just bad memories coming back to life.

Stay safe and fight the boredom

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Shortcut.. just drink a bunch of Strong Zero.

Don’t do it!

Strong Zeros are the dirty rugby players of Chu Hais. They sneak up and hit you from behind.

I just committed to helping out a SB for 10 notes a month to cover her thru the corona period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majestyk and Sudsy
Don’t do it!

Strong Zeros are the dirty rugby players of Chu Hais. They sneak up and hit you from behind.

I just committed to helping out a SB for 10 nite a month to cover her thru the corona period.
So , you quarantine together?

Reactions: just4fun
I just committed to helping out a SB for 10 nite a month to cover her thru the corona period.
You wanna rent her out a few times to make some money back? :p:):D

Sorry had to correct this.

100,000 a month.

she was planning on making a trip up to see me but I don’t see that happening.

good thing about this one is she’s hot and she’s a drinker.

Sorry had to correct this.

100,000 a month.

she was planning on making a trip up to see me but I don’t see that happening.

good thing about this one is she’s hot and she’s a drinker.

is it pure « charity » or some kind of pre-payment? ;)

Reactions: Desktop
Hopefully I’m building “goodwill”
But TBH I don’t really care. She’s a good chick and I plan to see her for a while.
Good for you Rusty. Nice to hear some good news:)

Hot/drinker/ good chick ... you have found a gem Sir! Japanese?
Yes.
Runs her own business that is one that is supposed to close under this SOE.

This is the first one I’ve kept past the usual ditch in December mode.

Yes.
Runs her own business that is one that is supposed to close under this SOE.

This is the first one I’ve kept past the usual ditch in December mode.

now thats an interesting concept... you accumulate SBs during the year then come XMas you keep only one? The Bachelor, Sugar version ? :D

Reactions: DireWolf98
Exactly !
Now how do monetize this.

Got to run it by Netflix to knock Terrace House off it’s pedestal.

yesss! I wanna be on the jury , slightly sadistic, bitchy , asking scandalous questions etc ... :)

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when a sugar takes days to respond to a message?
No, you’re not the only one...
there’s nothing wrong with expressing your frustrations about it politely but clearly , better than building up resentment about it (writes the guy who did exactly the opposite many times :()

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when a sugar takes days to respond to a message?
I usually give people three days..
Replying back within 24 hours is the most polite thing to do, but 48 hours is still acceptable. (Assuming they had an exhausting day at work and took some time to rest..)
72 hours or more means they’re either not interested, in jail or dead.

No, you’re not the only one...
there’s nothing wrong with expressing your frustrations about it politely but clearly , better than building up resentment about it (writes the guy who did exactly the opposite many times :()

I have unsent a few line messages.