Guest viewing is limited

Gold Quest (SL) Another Visit to Rara After 6 Months (Gold Quest - Rara Chiba Soapland)

Jdoubleol

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gold Quest ( Rara )

Date of Encounter:
Early November 2018

Contact Method:
Web > Line Booking

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 Min / 34.000 Yen (33.000 Yen Course Cost and 1.000 Yen Entrance Fee)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese (Basic)

Details of the Encounter:
Date: Early November 2018

Provider: Rara ( https://www.goldquest.jp/model.php?actress_id=2273 )

Contact Info: https://www.goldquest.jp/

Type/Location: The Gold Quest Shop, Sakaecho Chiba.

Language Specifics: Basic Japanese

Session Length/Fee: 100 minutes/ ¥33,000 + ¥1000 entrance fee

Physical Description: Good looking Tokyo-ish Girl and Slender

Details:

Back then, i came to this shop around late April this year ( https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/night-after-work-in-chiba-sakaecho.19087/ ).

And last October i was on my holiday at Tokyo, had some free time to waste and money to burn, tried several fuzoku services as an appetizer and decided to go back to this shop, curious about is that Rara still there or not, i checked the shop website and she's still beautifully appear on the website cast list (good for me).

While fooling around i tried to contact the line channel for reservation, the response are pretty quick but after telling my name and phone number they're hesitate to seal the deal because they're worried that the girl didn't want to make an appointment with a gaikokujin.

I told that things to Rarachan via line and surprisingly she told me "I"ll made the reservation for you, just ignore the front desk guy", told her what kind of course that i want and 5 minute later she inform me "Come here at the appointment time, you dont need to concern them (front desk guys)", pretty touching for me lol, she's really kind.

And then the appointment time is coming, taking 1 hour ++ from Tokyo to Chiba and arrived at the shop, open the door and got a welcome from the desk, tell them "already made an appointment at 17:00", got a reply from that 20-ish guys "****-sama? 100 Minutes with Rara-chan, that will be 34.000 Yen". Handover the money and sit in the waiting room with an old salaryman that seems enjoying his drink.

After 10 minutes waiting barkeeper girl told me Rara-chan already prepared and waiting, handover the waiting number to her and walk to the elevator aaannnnnndd Rara is still the same as i visited her 6 months ago, still beautiful and got that well shaped body, after seeing me she spouted that "Ohisashiburidesu" it feels pretty warm (even though i know this is p2p service lol)

Have a flashback chit-chat, i though she's faking things about remembering me but after seeing my tabako she said "did you change ur tabako?", another point for her "she really remember me" lol.

She direct me to have a bath together with her, brush teeth and ugai and join me in the tub, offering to do some mat play, answered yes for it. The play itself are pretty erotic with a good flash kiss tease from her while doing the body massage continue with bbbj that feels really refreshing make mine hard as rock down there, she capped me and go for the show, after 10 - 15 min workout + dfk i blew my load.

Taking another bath to chase away those nuru-nuru gel and she said "wanna go to bed", automatically replied it with yes, The bed make-out are pretty intense kinda like doing that AV VR course, but bad things are my thing is not ready yet, pretty hard to do the second round (idk, usually things work fine but that time it's just not working well). She do some maneuver for me slow but sure it became hard again, capped it and try to start the second pop but it goes down again lol. Another things that i like are she's not giving up, as she release her ultimate weapon (lol) to handjobbing me while inserting her finger to my butthole. Pretty surprised at first, looking at my expression she ask "is it okay?" and answered with "zenzen(daijoubu)" from my mouth she continue her duty, around 5 minutes the maneuver are became really intense and blew my load again for good.

After those kind of services i will for sure be back to her when i come to Japan again (lol)

Recommendation: Yes,

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll comeback again Rara-chan! lol

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gold Quest ( Rara )

Date of Encounter:
Early November 2018

Contact Method:
Web > Line Booking

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 Min / 34.000 Yen (33.000 Yen Course Cost and 1.000 Yen Entrance Fee)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese (Basic)

Details of the Encounter:
Date: Early November 2018

Provider: Rara ( https://www.goldquest.jp/model.php?actress_id=2273 )

Contact Info: https://www.goldquest.jp/

Type/Location: The Gold Quest Shop, Sakaecho Chiba.

Language Specifics: Basic Japanese

Session Length/Fee: 100 minutes/ ¥33,000 + ¥1000 entrance fee

Physical Description: Good looking Tokyo-ish Girl and Slender

Details:

Back then, i came to this shop around late April this year ( https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/night-after-work-in-chiba-sakaecho.19087/ ).

And last October i was on my holiday at Tokyo, had some free time to waste and money to burn, tried several fuzoku services as an appetizer and decided to go back to this shop, curious about is that Rara still there or not, i checked the shop website and she's still beautifully appear on the website cast list (good for me).

While fooling around i tried to contact the line channel for reservation, the response are pretty quick but after telling my name and phone number they're hesitate to seal the deal because they're worried that the girl didn't want to make an appointment with a gaikokujin.

I told that things to Rarachan via line and surprisingly she told me "I"ll made the reservation for you, just ignore the front desk guy", told her what kind of course that i want and 5 minute later she inform me "Come here at the appointment time, you dont need to concern them (front desk guys)", pretty touching for me lol, she's really kind.

And then the appointment time is coming, taking 1 hour ++ from Tokyo to Chiba and arrived at the shop, open the door and got a welcome from the desk, tell them "already made an appointment at 17:00", got a reply from that 20-ish guys "****-sama? 100 Minutes with Rara-chan, that will be 34.000 Yen". Handover the money and sit in the waiting room with an old salaryman that seems enjoying his drink.

After 10 minutes waiting barkeeper girl told me Rara-chan already prepared and waiting, handover the waiting number to her and walk to the elevator aaannnnnndd Rara is still the same as i visited her 6 months ago, still beautiful and got that well shaped body, after seeing me she spouted that "Ohisashiburidesu" it feels pretty warm (even though i know this is p2p service lol)

Have a flashback chit-chat, i though she's faking things about remembering me but after seeing my tabako she said "did you change ur tabako?", another point for her "she really remember me" lol.

She direct me to have a bath together with her, brush teeth and ugai and join me in the tub, offering to do some mat play, answered yes for it. The play itself are pretty erotic with a good flash kiss tease from her while doing the body massage continue with bbbj that feels really refreshing make mine hard as rock down there, she capped me and go for the show, after 10 - 15 min workout + dfk i blew my load.

Taking another bath to chase away those nuru-nuru gel and she said "wanna go to bed", automatically replied it with yes, The bed make-out are pretty intense kinda like doing that AV VR course, but bad things are my thing is not ready yet, pretty hard to do the second round (idk, usually things work fine but that time it's just not working well). She do some maneuver for me slow but sure it became hard again, capped it and try to start the second pop but it goes down again lol. Another things that i like are she's not giving up, as she release her ultimate weapon (lol) to handjobbing me while inserting her finger to my butthole. Pretty surprised at first, looking at my expression she ask "is it okay?" and answered with "zenzen(daijoubu)" from my mouth she continue her duty, around 5 minutes the maneuver are became really intense and blew my load again for good.

After those kind of services i will for sure be back to her when i come to Japan again (lol)

Recommendation: Yes,

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll comeback again Rara-chan! lol
i think the shop changed its name. it this her?
https://its-a.jp/model.php?actress_id=17