Anticipation And Singaporeair

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
On the plane and ready to go...anticipation could not have been built up anymore.

SingaporeAir coach appears to be ahead service wise than of other coach...and the attendant in my section is a Japanese lady who is easily the hottest attendant I have ever seen. 5'6, slender and appears to be d cup...dam. Seriously.

Thanks for everyone's help so far. I have information overload, and hope I don't get decision paralysis...

Will post reviews.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Singapore Air is my favorite airline. The yummy flight attendants are a nice bonus, too.

Reactions: MikeH
Singapore Air is my favorite airline. The yummy flight attendants are a nice bonus, too.

I was flying with them almost weekly for couple of years and the flight from Haneda just after midnight on Sunday used to be very empty. Couple of times there were more flight attendants than customers...

The bad thing with that of course is you'll use your time chatting up those babes instead of sleeping and getting ready for work :D. No regrets though, dated one of them for several months :smuggrin:.

But nowadays they have gone downwards and fast; in my last flight with them there were two males acting as flight attendants :woot:.

This post reminds me of a bar in Bangkok that has/had staff dressed like cabin crew from Singapore Airlines. It is/was on Soi Nana.

Last edited:
I think the bar is called Bus Stop, but I might be confusing it with another place.

Anyway, the bar's "hello girls" had outfits inspired by SIA. It made for a nice gimmick.

Last edited: