Guest viewing is limited

Any couples planning to visit Bliss Out this weekend? (Saturday or Sunday)

Jonkk

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Me (European) and my gf (Japanese) both in our early 30s, are planning to visit Bliss Out this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) for the first time.

Just wondering if any other couples have similar plans? Would be nice to connect with other couples her, that already have been to Bliss Out before, or other newbies like us.

I would love to join you guys, but i dont have a couple :"). I have been always curious about to see this place, mostly to see the vibes.

I would love to join you guys, but i dont have a couple :"). I have been always curious about to see this place, mostly to see the vibes.
Thank you for your reply Arusan, but thats not something we are looking for at the moment. We are only interested in meeting other couples. Good luck to you though!

Not going this weekend. My girl just got her second vaccine shot and the state of emergency seems like it's over for good so in a few weeks she (we) will be up for it. She really wants a thicc Asian girl though...not sure how that will work out but we'll see...