Guest viewing is limited

Any English/British Sugar Babies here?

Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Before I go diving into SA again, any sugar babies here that are from the UK or thereabouts?

Send me a private message if you're in Japan and looking. Don't bother contacting me if you're not in Japan or need airfare. :banghead:

Reactions: Ken1988
Before I go diving into SA again, any sugar babies here that are from the UK or thereabouts?

Send me a private message if you're in Japan and looking. Don't bother contacting me if you're not in Japan or need airfare. :banghead:
Is it some kind of nationality-based fetish?
Or on the opposite a flag missing in your collection?:)

Or he's Irish and wants to screw the English for a change?

Too bad Jblair or whatever her name was is no longer among us. She was such a kind soul :D

..any sugar babies here that are from the UK or thereabouts?

I think you mean the British Isles. :)

[The British Isles is the name of a group of islands situated off the north western corner of mainland Europe. It is made up of Great Britain, Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isles of Scilly, The Channel Islands (including Guernsey, Jersey, Sark and Alderney), as well as over 6,000 other smaller islands.]

I think you mean the British Isles. :)

[The British Isles is the name of a group of islands situated off the north western corner of mainland Europe. It is made up of Great Britain, Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isles of Scilly, The Channel Islands (including Guernsey, Jersey, Sark and Alderney), as well as over 6,000 other smaller islands.]
Thanks. I learnt there is an island called Scilly and obviously now it’s on my to-go list. Together with Sussex, a place we all fantasize about (sounds like suck dick , in french) :)

Thanks. I learnt there is an island called Scilly and obviously now it’s on my to-go list. Together with Sussex, a place we all fantasize about (sounds like suck dick , in french) :)
Speaking about Sussex, just discovered that Megan Markhle is the Duchess of Sussex.
Knowing that the Queen is fluent in French, I can’t help thinking there was a bit of a subtle joke involved in granting her that title

Knowing that the Queen is fluent in French, I can’t help thinking there was a bit of a subtle joke involved in granting her that title

Well, they made Harry the Earl of Dumbarton at the same time and we all know arton means 18 so...

Reactions: Frenchy

It could be reduced into a nationality-based fetish, but I would love to be with a young lady who naturally speaks with a posh RP-ish accent.

He is from Black Country and supposed to speak the British equivalent of Nagoya-ben...
Ah ah, yeah I know, proud (and suffering) fan of the Wolverhampton Wanderers. So what RP-ish means?

Yes, Wolves!....but, ah, that's the Received Pronunciation.
You mean like the BBC english? It seems that everyone has a weird local accent in this country except for the Queen and the BBC, so that makes them even weirder I guess....

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy and Ken1988
You mean like the BBC english? It seems that everyone has a weird local accent in this country except for the Queen and the BBC, so that makes them even weirder I guess....

Yes, but ah, no, I don't think any BBC newsreader speaks with the RP probably because it could sound even comical these days..."RP-ish" is fine with me (accent fetish).

Yes, but ah, no, I don't think any BBC newsreader speaks with the RP probably because it could sound even comical these days..."RP-ish" is fine with me (accent fetish).
Ok, wiki-ed it and now I understand

« The study of RP is concerned exclusively with pronunciation, whereas Standard English, the Queen's English, Oxford English, and BBC English are also concerned with matters such as grammar, vocabulary, and style. »

Reactions: Ken1988