Guest viewing is limited

Any Good Akasaka pickup locations?

Meetyousoon170

Lets meet up for some fun in Tokyo
Reaction score
I am near Akasaka and want to know of any good pickup locations. Bars, cafes etc.

I’m not sure akasaka is the best place for pick up. There is a huge selection of izakayas in the area between akasaka mitsuke station and akasaka station. Also the usual collection of British style pubs. Of these Mermaid is probably the best. A few craft beer places as well with Yona Yona beer kitchen being the best. Several times when I’ve been there I’ve seen OLs having dinner by themselves.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Mermaid is probably the best.

The Mermaid specifically has signage up forbidding male patrons from talking to female patrons who are not part of their group, and the owner will bar you for it. Several of my friends have been 86'd from that pub for simply saying hello to women while waiting for their drinks.

I’m not sure akasaka is the best place for pick up. There is a huge selection of izakayas in the area between akasaka mitsuke station and akasaka station. Also the usual collection of British style pubs. Of these Mermaid is probably the best. A few craft beer places as well with Yona Yona beer kitchen being the best. Several times when I’ve been there I’ve seen OLs having dinner by themselves.
Aren't there signs posted in Mermaid about no nampa?

Reactions: Sudsy and MossBoss
Aren't there signs posted in Mermaid about no nampa?
I stand corrected then. I never noticed the signs, just noticed that was often nice looking ladies there. Like I said, not sure that akasaka is the best place for pick up.