Any Japanese punter living in or near Nagoya? Big request

lingettelol

TAG Member
Reaction score
If any Japanese person living in Nagoya is willing to do a small favor for me that would be really appreciated.

If any Japanese person living in Nagoya is willing to do a small favor for me that would be really appreciated.

Big request but a small favour? Please do not keep us in the dark but come out and share with all.

Its big for me but nothing special for someone who visits soaplands on the regular.

If it involves getting you into an establishment in some way it is not a small favour, it is a huge ask.

One that only a fool would grant to some clueless rando.

If it involves getting you into an establishment in some way it is not a small favour, it is a huge ask.

One that only a fool would grant to some clueless rando.

It’s not so why don’t you go being a douche somewhere else?

It’s not so why don’t you go being a douche somewhere else?

Nah, I'll be busy. Oddly enough hanging out with my buddies from Nagoya that are here for the rest of the weekend.

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
I only reply adequately to the misplaced condescending that I'm being treated with.

Seems to be working seeing the huge number of people rushing to help you with your little big request.

Reactions: AMcguyver and Sudsy
Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH