Any Reliable Intel in India?

Yes! She was the stripper in Vegas. She and Tony had sex, smoked weed, took peyote ... that was an awesome diversion in that episode.

Short of a few joints and bong rips while in high school I don't do any drugs whatsoever (helps with a security clearance) but that one episode is the reason I was seriously contemplating calling a hippy uncle of mine and getting my hands on some peyote. Worst case scenario, I could have vivid hallucinations of fucking Sarah Shahi and blow a load in my underwear while writhing on the kitchen floor.

Oh yeah, Crazy music vid helped me through many a lonely night at sea.
That Sarah Shahi lady certainly has a nice mouth.
Ive only ever gotten 2 ladies of indian decent into bed, both whilst at uni in the UK (both brits, both 1st or second gen immigrants).
One of them i was too drunk to get it up properly so just went down on her and then she gave me a hj that she had to work very hard to get over the finish line.
The other was another drunken hook-up and again failed to actually bang her. She was eager but honestly so tight i could hardly get a finger in there.
I really want to cross it off my bucket list but seems like a challenge now.

I think there are very, very few straight males who experienced youth in the 90s that didn't beat off to Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler in that music video. And I had so many solo romantic encounters with Stealing Beauty that I think I got the VHS cassette pregnant.

I once was with a Sikkhim lady which is now part of India so I guess its two flags in one shot
And yeah just bragging but what do you expect :D
Nice try, Frenchy. Do you claim two flags for dual nationals? No, I didn’t think so. One flag only for you. I suggest you pick Sikkhim. You still have a good chance to get the Indian flag. Good luck.

Nice try, Frenchy. Do you claim two flags for dual nationals? No, I didn’t think so. One flag only for you. I suggest you pick Sikkhim. You still have a good chance to get the Indian flag. Good luck.
Well should be India then coz Sikkhim is not independent anymore . The lady looked great by the way!

I read through all the posts on this thread. I highly recommend everyone to read a little more about India before responding to my post. The larger part of India is much cleaner than many cities in yours countries. An average Indian is much smarter and tidier than an average person from your country. The perception of India in the international arena is very wrong than what it really is. So, again I say.. before you respond, spend time to know about the country.
At the same time, when it comes to adult industry, I agree scammers are more rather most are scammers. Try locanto. Don't pay anything upfront and don't plan to meet anywhere else other than your hotel room.
And importantly, photos are always photoshopped. So, ask for a video call or a simple pic

Though I am an Indian and have been careful, I've been scammed a couple of times. On the other hand, I've had wonderful wonderful experience with service providers.

The larger part of India is much cleaner than many cities in yours countries.
Depending on how you define cleanliness.

Everytime I visit Varanasi, my Indian friends tried to persuade me that the Ganges is the cleanest water on earth and invite me to emerge into the water together with them to cleanse my sinful soul.

I trust their sincerity, I really do, but in this clean and holy city I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into 9 piles of cow (or human) poops and inevitably steppin' onto one of them.

I am still sinful now.

46ccb6587f0b42e6bd00e2e67480c211.jpeg 30c72d6b8af5aa6a4f223d037157b0b5.jpg ff149294204643299842faba09f037c4.jpeg RqocvvG0.jpg

Reactions: Lukes
Well, I'm sure IQ isn't everything. China is 5th on this list but they're still having sex with snakes and bats and then eating them in soup. :ROFLMAO:

Well, IQ measures smartness which we talked about. That's different than being wise. :p

I read through all the posts on this thread. I highly recommend everyone to read a little more about India before responding to my post. The larger part of India is much cleaner than many cities in yours countries. An average Indian is much smarter and tidier than an average person from your country. The perception of India in the international arena is very wrong than what it really is. So, again I say.. before you respond, spend time to know about the country.

Again, I've never been to India but I have done a little bit of reading and have enjoyed a number of documentaries about the country and, unfortunately, will have to respectfully decline any invitation to visit. My reasons for this decision include, but are not limited to...

C91qlhMWsAAFQvS.jpg

2042fa250d4841c002323b7b505e473b.jpg

ganges-poop.jpg

shit-beside-river-road.jpg

20121205-132841.jpg

a7bzvjL_460s.jpg

Ask any of my first-generation Indian relatives how often they go back to visit and the answer is usually pretty predictable: NEVER.

Depending on how you define cleanliness.

Everytime I visit Varanasi, my Indian friends tried to persuade me that the Ganges is the cleanest water on earth and invite me to emerge into the water together with them to cleanse my sinful soul.

I trust their sincerity, I really do, but in this clean and holy city I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into 9 piles of cow (or human) poops and inevitably steppin' onto one of them.

I am still sinful now.

View attachment 13622 View attachment 13623 View attachment 13624 View attachment 13626

I would definitely not say Ganges is clean. It is one of the most pulled rivet in the country. But you don't have to walk in trash everywhere. You have neat roads and good transportation facilities.

The point in trying to drive is.. Though India had it's fair share of issues. It is not a country like how it is perceived by people internationally who have not had a chance to visit India.

That's a pretty bold claim as by according to this list India is way down to the list with an average IQ of 82 while Japan is fourth.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/
That's a pretty bold claim as by according to this list India is way down to the list with an average IQ of 82 while Japan is fourth.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/
Take a list of top companies and see how many top brass are Indians. That would give you an idea.
Though I'm not proud of it, even to scam people, one has to be smart.

Again, I've never been to India but I have done a little bit of reading and have enjoyed a number of documentaries about the country and, unfortunately, will have to respectfully decline any invitation to visit. My reasons for this decision include, but are not limited to...

C91qlhMWsAAFQvS.jpg

2042fa250d4841c002323b7b505e473b.jpg

ganges-poop.jpg

shit-beside-river-road.jpg

20121205-132841.jpg

a7bzvjL_460s.jpg

Ask any of my first-generation Indian relatives how often they go back to visit and the answer is usually pretty predictable: NEVER.

The pictures you have posted is not a common sight in India.
I will not sent the existence, but unless yo really wanna see those by going outside the city into under developed villages, you don't get to see this.

A link I got on a quick Google search.
https://brightside.me/wonder-places...t-you-havent-visited-this-country-yet-548360/

As a country, we have been facing issues with politics where people hardly think about developing the under developed. So issues persists.

Last edited:
I can possibly list out issues in each of your countries as well.
The point I am trying to drive is, every country has it's share of issues.
India is not far better than things compared to your country and there are areas where India is lagging behind.

So, don't come to a conclusion about any country without really getting to know about it.

Last edited:
At the same time, when it comes to adult industry, I agree scammers are more rather most are scammers. Try locanto. Don't pay anything upfront and don't plan to meet anywhere else other than your hotel room.
And importantly, photos are always photoshopped. So, ask for a video call or a simple pic

Though I am an Indian and have been careful, I've been scammed a couple of times. On the other hand, I've had wonderful wonderful experience with service providers.
I know India reasonably well. I have travelled on business there extensively including multiple trips to most of the major cities. I have lots of Indian friends. I have also been into the suburbs and surrounding countryside. It is a great country, but it is not clean in the public areas. Middle and upper class Indians keep their homes very clean inside though. Most public bathrooms are disgusting. Also there is the embarrassing problem of this:

As far as average ‘smartness’ goes, I don’t think Indians have naturally higher IQs than anyone else, and to assert so would be silly. India is a developing country where most people don’t have the chance to attend good schools as children, and although there are excellent universities, colleges and graduate schools, very few people have the chance to go to them because there are just not enough seats. 8% attend college in India. 70% in the USA. The Indians who do manage to make into the very prestigious schools such as the IIMs go on to be world class players in their areas.

To summarize, India is a mostly dirty country of people who are largely uneducated but averagely ‘smart’ (whatever that means) but who shit outside because the public toilets are too stinky to enter.

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
To summarize, India is a mostly dirty country of people who are largely uneducated but averagely ‘smart’ (whatever that means) but who shit outside because the public toilets are too stinky to enter.

That was a very well thought out, intelligent and considerate posting. Who are you and what have you done to our beloved Buta?

Reactions: Acid Burn and Sudsy
The pictures you have posted is not a common sight in India.
I will not sent the existence, but unless yo really wanna see those by going outside the city into under developed villages, you don't get to see this.

A link I got on a quick Google search.
https://brightside.me/wonder-places...t-you-havent-visited-this-country-yet-548360/

As a country, we have been facing issues with politics where people hardly think about developing the under developed. So issues persists.
The picture he posted is in fact very common. According to the World Health Organization, more than half of the people of rural India shit outside on the street or ground. The shameful aspect of this is that, people in other equally poor countries, that have equally underdeveloped plumbing and infrastructure, build, maintain and use public toilets.

I know India reasonably well. I have travelled on business there extensively including multiple trips to most of the major cities. I have lots of Indian friends. I have also been into the suburbs and surrounding countryside. It is a great country, but it is not clean in the public areas. Middle and upper class Indians keep their homes very clean inside though. Most public bathrooms are disgusting. Also there is the embarrassing problem of this:

As far as average ‘smartness’ goes, I don’t think Indians have naturally higher IQs than anyone else, and to assert so would be silly. India is a developing country where most people don’t have the chance to attend good schools as children, and although there are excellent universities, colleges and graduate schools, very few people have the chance to go to them because there are just not enough seats. 8% attend college in India. 70% in the USA. The Indians who do manage to make into the very prestigious schools such as the IIMs go on to be world class players in their areas.

I made it through about 3 minutes of that video before getting annoyed and turning it off. This girl, Sangita Vyas, is a perfect example of why I don't pursue Indian chicks. I think she's a reasonably attractive girl (I like tall, thin and lanky) and I'd definitely spend some quality time with her until she opened her mouth because at that point she'd reveal herself to be just like most every other Indian chick you meet in the states--over-educated, bland, boring, nerdy, dorky, perhaps socially-awkward and definitely NOT fun to hang out with. The only interesting thing about her is her accent. She obviously grew up in the states, and it sounds like possibly in the southwest or southern regions (but not deep south) but obviously has immigrant Indian parents because every so often you hear a touch of the Indian accent.

Then again, dorky chicks like her are sometimes the most memorable because when they finally get properly shitfaced for the first time at age 19 or 20, they're down for some freaky ass shit before collapsing on the floor of the dorm room in a pile of their own vomit and urine and then become reclusive and neurotic and never go to a house party again.

I made it through about 3 minutes of that video before getting annoyed and turning it off. This girl, Sangita Vyas, is a perfect example of why I don't pursue Indian chicks. I think she's a reasonably attractive girl (I like tall, thin and lanky) and I'd definitely spend some quality time with her until she opened her mouth because at that point she'd reveal herself to be just like most every other Indian chick you meet in the states--over-educated, bland, boring, nerdy, dorky, perhaps socially-awkward and definitely NOT fun to hang out with. The only interesting thing about her is her accent. She obviously grew up in the states, and it sounds like possibly in the southwest or southern regions (but not deep south) but obviously has immigrant Indian parents because every so often you hear a touch of the Indian accent.

Then again, dorky chicks like her are sometimes the most memorable because when they finally get properly shitfaced for the first time at age 19 or 20, they're down for some freaky ass shit before collapsing on the floor of the dorm room in a pile of their own vomit and urine and then become reclusive and neurotic and never go to a house party again.
I know it is hard for you because your brain seems to be floating in a pool of testosterone and gunpowder, but try not to think of her as a woman you might fuck. She is just a human (who happens to have a vagina) who does a great job of humiliating an ethnic group because of their disgusting antiquated habit. The PC libtards you hate would never do this, and for that reason alone it should be very interesting to you.