Any shops (Deri/Soaps) specializing in big breasts?

lundonfrog

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was wondering if you guys were aware of any delivery or soaps that specialize in big breasts (preferably with nice figures; not just bbw).

I visited Osaka and Ultra-Chichi delivered 100%. I'm looking to find something similar here in Tokyo/Yokohama.

Thanks!

The most obvious one in Tokyo is Pururungang. Foreigners no problem if you know some Japanese.
Boobs in Japan usually come with some extra fat though but i don’t think this shop is super bbw

Thanks @User#8628 , I'll check out pururungang. I'll just have to do more research to see if the pictures are accurate.

@BIPSY , Thanks. And my Japanese is basic. I can order deriheru and stuff over the phone just fine. Not good enough to pass as a native obviously haha. Any recommendations for gals at cocomelo?

Thanks @User#8628 , I'll check out pururungang. I'll just have to do more research to see if the pictures are accurate.

@BIPSY , Thanks. And my Japanese is basic. I can order deriheru and stuff over the phone just fine. Not good enough to pass as a native obviously haha. Any recommendations for gals at cocomelo?
Ok, for pururungang, their pictures don’t look flattering but they don’t see photoshopped that much.

Cocomelo is fine with basic Japanese. The thing is that you can walk in, but they are always super busy so its better to call and book ahead just in case. Their pictures are a bit of photoshop but the girls are really young and price is very cheap.

Exactly what Alice said - they’re not crazy strict about the language but it’s a popular shop so you’ll want to call ahead.

The turnover there is pretty quick so most of the girls I’ve had sessions with are already gone - check their ranking page, though, usually the best ones are up on there. The top 3 or so do have upcharges - I think their no. 1 girl is plus 5000, which is a lot for a fashion health. I’d probably start out with a regularly priced girl in the lower end of the top 10.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland