Guest viewing is limited

Any young couples that would like to visit happening club?

Travelingaijin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Or if anyone has any recommendation of swinger type enviornment or clubs were we can hook up with a couple or single girl?

I'm possibly going with another couple tonight. Been there a few times already as a single, and have had the luck of many interesting encounters. Would really recommend the place, but of course the outcome always varies. I guess it helps that I also really enjoy watching.

I'm possibly going with another couple tonight. Been there a few times already as a single, and have had the luck of many interesting encounters. Would really recommend the place, but of course the outcome always varies. I guess it helps that I also really enjoy watching.
Does it get busy in the weekend?
And do you have any tips for first timers, e.g what time to show up etc?

Does it get busy in the weekend?
And do you have any tips for first timers, e.g what time to show up etc?
The Friday I was there was not busy at all, while the Saturday I was there (an event night) was full of people. Including quite a few foreign or mixed couples. There's actually been at least one other gaijin there each time I've been. So my best guess, and also indicated by other people there, Saturday is the only day that it's packed. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't have the time of your lives on a weekday with the right people.

Reactions: Simonka
The Friday I was there was not busy at all, while the Saturday I was there (an event night) was full of people. Including quite a few foreign or mixed couples. There's actually been at least one other gaijin there each time I've been. So my best guess, and also indicated by other people there, Saturday is the only day that it's packed. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't have the time of your lives on a weekday with the right people.
Hey thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it! Did you end up going yesterday?

On the website it says they have an event friday (bdsm) and saturday (gathering party) I wonder wich one will be busier

Reactions: Simonka
Hey thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it! Did you end up going yesterday?

On the website it says they have an event friday (bdsm) and saturday (gathering party) I wonder wich one will be busier

Didn't get company on Wednesday but ended up going anyway since it was my last night in Tokyo.

About the same time as I arrived and put my phone in the locker, a Japanese couple were also locking in their stuff. I greeted them politely with a "yorashiku". Leaving the lockers, I ordered a drink at the bar, which they did too. As the wife went to the bathroom, I was making conversation with the husband in equally broken Japanese on my part, English on his. This went on a while, and I quickly got the feeling they might be interested in playing. Eventually the wife came back, and we exchanged names and proceeded in apologizing for our bad language skills. Soon another single male foreigner came up from downstairs and sat down by us. I still had the majority of the attention by the wife, and as linguistic conversation stumbled, she soon transitioned into body talk by exposing her breast. We started kissing, the husband watching. The other man soon joined. In a few minutes we were all down in the basement together.

I'll might write a review with more steamy details at some point. Now back in Scandinavia and looking to enjoy my regular clubs!

Did you end up going this Friday or Saturday?