Anybody interested in Holland ?

I'll be visiting Holland soon, maybe or April or July, it seems like an absolutely beautiful country with some really rich history!

Reactions: Exnocomment
I have been to holland myself when I went to junior high-school. We were on a ship and going from island to island for around one week. That was the best time ever and I really enjoyed holland. Will definitely visit it someday again :)

Oh, then you have been to the Wadden islands in the North. Did you see any seals on the sand banks ?

I'm back in Spring and Summer.. So looking forward to maybe checking out the beaches at Scheveningen or even Zeeland!

I've also never been to the far north of the country. The pictures look so gorgeous. I usually just take the trains but I'm considering renting a car this time maybe!

The Zandvoort beach is famous, i was there on time but the water very cold, you know in Holland, its Amsterdam the place to see, the "country" is very flat, its not not so beautiful, thats why a lot of Dutch people come in France for their holidays :)
So my advice is too rent a car or take the train (2H) Eurostar to go to France, there is more nice place to see there, even in the north, just after the boundary, there is Normandy, a lot of place to visit there, its more beautiful.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
The Zandvoort beach is famous, i was there on time but the water very cold, you know in Holland, its Amsterdam the place to see, the "country" is very flat, its not not so beautiful, thats why a lot of Dutch people come in France for their holidays :)
So my advice is too rent a car or take the train (2H) Eurostar to go to France, there is more nice place to see there, even in the north, just after the boundary, there is Normandy, a lot of place to visit there, its more beautiful.
Just my 2 cents.

I appreciate the advice but I've seen much of the northern France coast already! The scenery is truly gorgeous but some of the people are not quite so pleasant! I found that the people in Paris are sometimes not so polite but typically they try as they're used to tourists and need the tourism money. Some smaller town people I met didn't even try!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I found that the people in Paris are sometimes not so polite !

True! thats why i like so much Japan :)

If you go in south west in France ( Bordeaux or Dordogne river, Biarritz ), you will drink wonderful wine, eat very well, and the people are authentic and warm, the campaign is beautiful also ;)

If you want some advices, pm me, i know very well Paris, and south west france.

True! thats why i like so much Japan :)

If you go in south west in France ( Bordeaux or Dordogne river, Biarritz ), you will drink wonderful wine, eat very well, and the people are authentic and warm, the campaign is beautiful also ;)

If you want some advices, pm me, i know very well Paris, and south west france.

There's a small chance I'll be in the Southern part of the country after the new year. I'll find out more.. if that's the case I'll send you a note. I've been along the south but only for vacation.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland