Anybody know about this Utsusemi place by otsuka station?

Fer9988

TAG Member
Reaction score
It’s been a hot minute since I posted anything and I’m not sure where this is supposed to go. (Longer than expected, sorry.)

But, since it is a question...

basically rumor has it that by Otsuka station there is this one Hattenba for crossdressers, Nh and guys. Called “Utsusemi” not really a rumor since it actually does exist.

my question is, anybody know if this place is Gaijin Friendly?

And if anybody has some experiences at this Hattenba would you mind sharing?

I did try to google for reviews of this place but limited Japanese did not help a lot and there is no articles or anything on english about it as far as I know!!

If anybody knows of a place for this kinda of encounters I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks In advance!!

I know of a hattenba in Ikebukuro called Owl, but I have never been there or to the one that you mentioned.
The LGBTQ community in Japan is usually very inclusive of foreigners, altough there are exceptions. I suggest you just go and see what happens.
I have been to a newhalf bar in Asakusa last year and I ended up in a backalley exchanging blowjobs with a sexy crossdresser.

Reactions: shakey
I have never been to Utsusemi but I have been to Owl a few times. The staff is not particularly friendly but I have met nice people there. Some are English speakers. I have haven’t been lucky so far but it is worth a try.

@Kamui16 , do you remember the Asakusa bar name?

As far as I am concerned, there are three bars of this type in Asakusa. Cameo is very close to Donki. I met the girl there.
There is also a bar called オカマバーがあります Newmo which is located on the opposite site of the ROX shopping center. You can definately get some dates when you are a good looking gaijin. As expected from the LGBTQ community in Japan, they have no problems with foreigners, but they have a lot of regulars, so it might be hard to fit in.

@Fer9988

why dont you go and find out? youve been a member for over a year and only have like 5 post, mostly questions.

go see and report back. i happen to know the answer but am reluctant to share with people who only ask question without contributions for the rest of us.

no offense but, help me help you.