Anyone Been To Barubola In Shinjuku?

I'm also curious as I've read reports on the Internet (TM) that guests pay an absurd amount and don't get to choose girls... but that the service is probably one of the best. Too bad it's way above my price range ):

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What are the prices like? And what do they mean by the service is great? Great mat play skills?

The reports in the Japanese sphere list 63.000 for 90 minutes.

Great mat play skills?

High-End soaplands usually offer instant bamboo flute and sometimes unprotected intercourse as well as ejaculation within the vagina, although the reports about Barubola indicate that condoms were used.

The reports in the Japanese sphere list 63.000 for 90 minutes.

High-End soaplands usually offer instant bamboo flute and sometimes unprotected intercourse as well as ejaculation within the vagina, although the reports about Barubola indicate that condoms were used.
Instand bbj doesn't sound worth more money unless its a big fetish of someone.
It makes sense that the unprotected shops are more expensive (although i cant imagine why a guy would do it unprotected with not just anyone, but with a girl who he knows does it unprotected every working day and probably had two other guys going nama on her before him that day, and they are willing to pay so much for it...) but thats appearantly not the case with this shop, i wonder what makes it special.

Actually, based on "condom reports" most of the super high end shops are actually 100% condom. Could be incorrect but it makes sense to me.
The nama soaps are expensive but because of the extra risk, but the regular high end ones just have pretty girls with good skills. Maybe nama with regular clients but not standard.

Reactions: MossBoss

For a lot of guys, it increases the intimacy of the experience, being accepted as-is and without having to wash up first, much more of a GFE start to the session.

That being said, it's also common etiquette to clean up ahead of time....

That being said, it's also common etiquette to clean up ahead of time....

The upperclass soaplands usually have mouthwash, small towels and soap in the toilet, so you can clean up there if you are sweaty down there. A lot of customers also refuse the instant bamboo flute on hot and humid days in the summer.

Maybe nama with regular clients but not standard.

There usually is a "secret" code, like the girl's name in Katakana or a star behind her name indicating that she does nama. Some soaplands have a "premium" category for the nama-ladies and take an extra fee. Some soaplands require their customers to show their ID (Amancross in Ogoto for example), the Fukuwara high-class soaplands are somewhat famous for unprotected intercourse but are also members-only, you won't get in until somebody introduces you there.
That being said, there are enough soaplands outside of Yoshiwara where even a foreigner can have unprotected intercourse if he really wants to...

The upperclass soaplands usually have mouthwash, small towels and soap in the toilet, so you can clean up there if you are sweaty down there. A lot of customers also refuse the instant bamboo flute on hot and humid days in the summer.

There usually is a "secret" code, like the girl's name in Katakana or a star behind her name indicating that she does nama. Some soaplands have a "premium" category for the nama-ladies and take an extra fee. Some soaplands require their customers to show their ID (Amancross in Ogoto for example), the Fukuwara high-class soaplands are somewhat famous for unprotected intercourse but are also members-only, you won't get in until somebody introduces you there.
That being said, there are enough soaplands outside of Yoshiwara where even a foreigner can have unprotected intercourse if he really wants to...
I wonder if some sadist guys go in with an especially dirty dick for instant bamboo flute...

Its really beyond me why the guys wanna pay extra for a girl who always does nama. :p

It is a rhetorical question. Like why do people smoke when they know that it may give them cancer. The whole risk reward thing is quite fascinating!
Yea i dont quite get why people smoke either. I don't hate it but its totally not worth the downsides.

Sometimes risk taking is worth it, but in both these situations the risks are so giant.

Reactions: Sudsy and MossBoss
It makes sense that the unprotected shops are more expensive (although i cant imagine why a guy would do it unprotected with not just anyone, but with a girl who he knows does it unprotected every working day and probably had two other guys going nama on her before him that day, and they are willing to pay so much for it...) but thats appearantly not the case with this shop, i wonder what makes it special.
I was thinking the same

I wonder if some sadist guys go in with an especially dirty dick for instant bamboo flute...

That is something I also always wonder about, but after paying at least 5 Man customers know better than to upset the princess...

I had a strange experience at a soap once which for the life of me I can't remember the name anymore. Got practically dragged in by the tout while still being warned it's "very expensive" got shown a photo of the only girl available (hot in a trashy kind of way) and was told it will be 8man for 90 minutes. I didn't have that, said so and got up to leave.

"No no, we can take you to a 7-11 to draw cash...?"

Told them, no sorry this was the only money I had left for the month, paying more would put me on the street because I won't be able to pay rent.

"How much do you have?"

4man, I told them.

"Eh fuck it, you can have her for an hour for 4man."

So I did. She gives me her card, on the way out the doorman asks for it and gives it a little stamp and tells me something it took several minutes of walking to sink in.

"Next time, bring this card and 8man, you can do it nama."

It was about a block or so away from Kings Club, but thats all I can remember.

Its really beyond me why the guys wanna pay extra for a girl who always does nama. :p
Yeah, that's not a good thing imho.
I had a strange experience at a soap once which for the life of me I can't remember the name anymore. Got practically dragged in by the tout while still being warned it's "very expensive" got shown a photo of the only girl available (hot in a trashy kind of way) and was told it will be 8man for 90 minutes. I didn't have that, said so and got up to leave.

"No no, we can take you to a 7-11 to draw cash...?"

Told them, no sorry this was the only money I had left for the month, paying more would put me on the street because I won't be able to pay rent.

"How much do you have?"

4man, I told them.

"Eh fuck it, you can have her for an hour for 4man."

So I did. She gives me her card, on the way out the doorman asks for it and gives it a little stamp and tells me something it took several minutes of walking to sink in.

"Next time, bring this card and 8man, you can do it nama."

It was about a block or so away from Kings Club, but thats all I can remember.

Not sure what shop this could be, the shops are so packed so a block from King's could be almost any shop. But I would not recommend just blindly getting dragged into any shop, this sounds more like they scammed you. Always research prices before you pay. My resource list should be pretty accurate if the homepage doesn't say full service cost.
I'm pretty sure there isn't a single shop in Yoshiwara that charges 80k yen for 90 minutes. Wish I knew which shop it was so I could blacklist them, don't like that behavior at all.

I was thinking the same thing... I really want to try a high end place, whats the most you can spend at a soap?
They seldom seem more than 70.000 for about two hours. And that is considered top service from a skilled and attractive girl (make sure to pick a good shop though, not all shops live up to this promise but a well reviewed one should be fine).

Reactions: Durg50
I was thinking the same thing... I really want to try a high end place, whats the most you can spend at a soap?
Check my Yoshiwara list for price range. Many of the most expensive ones are status unknown for foreigners though.

The real question though is which shop has the best service. As we all know expensive does not equal good service.
I think most people will not think the high price soaps worth the difference in cost from a service point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durg50 and Genji88

Loveboat in Yoshiwara has a 200 minutes for 170.000 course, unless you book a 3P session or a six-hour-session this price is probably as expensive as it gets.

Yeah, that's not a good thing imho.

Not sure what shop this could be, the shops are so packed so a block from King's could be almost any shop. But I would not recommend just blindly getting dragged into any shop, this sounds more like they scammed you. Always research prices before you pay. My resource list should be pretty accurate if the homepage doesn't say full service cost.
I'm pretty sure there isn't a single shop in Yoshiwara that charges 80k yen for 90 minutes. Wish I knew which shop it was so I could blacklist them, don't like that behavior at all.

It might have been 80k for 120 minutes too I seriously am pretty foggy on the details, and I thoroughly enjoyed that 60 minutes as she was genuinely hot and did her best so if I was scammed I wish people would scam me like that more often.