Anyone else read the news about the new bank note designs?

I rubbed one out the moment I heard the news, I mean Shibusawa Eiichi on the new 10,000?! I'm in heaven.

You are a one weird perverted puppy. And that's said with love and admiration.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
I rubbed one out the moment I heard the news, I mean Shibusawa Eiichi on the new 10,000?! I'm in heaven.
Thanks for the morning laugh, needed that! :ROFLMAO:
PS: the new 5000 is hot too

Once you get some of those bank notes with Eichi's heavenly face in your hands, you are going to rub one out so hard it is going to tear him in half! :eek:

Legend has it he was highly sexually active even in his eighties and that in total he fathered 100 children by numerous lovers.

Legend has it one of his close associates once pulled him aside and suggested he use a condom to which he replied: "What the fuck is a condom?"

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
"Aso said the government will not redesign the ¥2,000 bill because the number of bills in circulation “is extremely small.”

Yeah, Sainsburys bank has them all.

I got 100 x ¥2000 notes last time I changed a decent amount of cash.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The most counterfeited currency in Japan is the 500 yen coin.

Well, the 500 yen coin already looks fake to begin with. Quite often when I'm looking at one, I start to feel like a pirate holding some gold I plundered from my enemies arrrrr! Or I just sometimes feel like I just have some leftover tokens from Chuck E Cheese's lol.