Guest viewing is limited

Anyone fancy a night out?

Chj90

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been in Tokyo a couple of months now and currently have some free time on my hands.

I'm looking for people to go out with and pick up some girls in bars and clubs.

I'm European, in my mid 20s and usually do quite well on nights out. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Reactions: Tricky
Hey there. I'm interested to hangout as well. I'm Asian (not Japanese though), in my late 20s. Do drop me a PM if you're interested. Cheers

Hey dude, i've been thinking about going to some bar to pick up girls too. I'm tired with the shit dating apps. I live alone here so of you want to have a wingman, just let me know.

Reactions: Tricky and Davidggx
Hi guys.

I am coming to Tokyo on 23rd and needing to meet like minded guys who love Japanese girls. Can i get a invite to hang out and explore the best of the city?

Total newbie to this website and i am travelling for 2 weeks so need to make the most of the time i have.

Zak

Hey,

Wingman here. Ive been in Tokyo for two days. I love japanese girls, at least the idea of one. If anyone is down to hang out tonight let me know!

Sup guys, I'm looking for a wingman too. But more so I guess I'm looking for someone who clicks with me (because having fun is important!) and is experienced in PUA as I am. I've been at it a few years with about 150? approaches. I'm from America, but I'm really into Asian culture (half of my friends are Asian). 32 years young. Hit me up if I sound like the right wingman for you!