Anyone Heard Of A Thing Called "raceplay?"

GoldenDalton

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I've been talking on/off for about three weeks with this Vietnamese student I met at one of "Chinese BBQ" joints in this city. I'm moving back to Kyushu soon so I am not interested in any kind of serious thing. This girl is quite the looker though and she is giving me the hookup vibe.

Only issue is she is in to something called "race play," - at first she told me she was only into white guys, which I was fine with, but after I tuned out she said was interested anyway.

I'm kinda freaked out by the whole race play thing she told me about.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about this as I'm hesitant to pursue further. She may be a looker but if she wants me to wear feathers and war paint I'm not going to do that. No good time is worth disrespecting my ancestors like that.

Anyone in the know? It seems like if this was relatively " common," it would have surfaced in Japan?

Just thought it'd be interesting to some.

I haven't heard that term before, but it's probably just a generalized term to encompass racial fetishes - "yellow fever", "jungle fever", etc

She may be a looker but if she wants me to wear feathers and war paint I'm not going to do that
You could always wear a Marine uniform from WW2 and play as a Navaho codetalker. (y)

Reactions: Kretek