Anyone try Bara no Sono ( 薔薇の園) or any higher end soaps in Yoshiwara?

Shiai

TAG Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I are planning to visit Yoshiwara district sometime soon. We are looking for higher end soaps 75,000-100,000. A friend of mine has went to Bara no Sono and has told me it's decent. Anyone have any experience with this place or any other soap around this price range? Let me know thanks

Reactions: akasam
There are some reviews of that shop on TAG and it seems decent, yes.

There are some reviews of that shop on TAG and it seems decent, yes.
I tried to find some reviews on this place but I could only find one. Maybe I'm blind or something. If you could direct me that'd be great. Thank you

Hm i can only find one now and its from someone who initially went to another shop. Will keep looking though.
I have heard of it a bit from Japanese sources as well and it seems the same as other high end soaplands. Probably pretty good but it depends on the girl and if she turns out to be what you are looking for.

Reactions: Ken1988
Yes, it’s a great place and so is Hisyo which is the Secretariat (ladies dress like secretaries). I find these two places as well as last scene to be really legit in terms of “why you see in pics is what you get”

I’d avoid Landmark because I was disappointed so more times than being satisfied (although my best time was actually with someone smoking hot who’s not there anymore) and got lots of fatter ladies than the pics. Not at all at Roses, Hisyo or last scene

Reactions: AliceInWonderland