Guest viewing is limited

Anyone wanna hit up an international party?

Speed dating is worth trying once for the experience. You are likely to meet a couple of hot gals, a bunch of average looking ones and a Chinese grandma.
Don't write the Chinese grandma off - when those dentures come out it's a whole new world.

Better to fork more and go to champagne free flow parties. You get plastered with better booze and the male/female ratio is more like 20/80 (but closer to your age though)

i dont think thats an option for most people going to international parties.

entrance fee for guys is maybe 3,000 yen and most of the attendees skipped a couple meals that week to afford to go.

i dont think thats an option for most people going to international parties.

entrance fee for guys is maybe 3,000 yen and most of the attendees skipped a couple meals that week to afford to go.

Hmmmm.... supposing they do meet a girl there, then they will need to skip even more meals to afford it.. although I heard some guys are very good at making the girls pay :)

I was going to add to my post that you guys should totally try having sex with a married woman. It's bloody awesome, as long as she is not married to you! :p
Oh no! By all means , anyone, please try...

Reactions: shammykun
Where can I find this kind of party, would a married lady be interested to 20ish single guys though

Hello gang, I saw there's a "night picnic" in Shiba Koen tonight hosted by one of the usual international party suspects. From 7:30 pm. Might swing by and maybe I'll respond here if anyone replies and we can team up.