Anyone want to go to soapland or massage HE together?

yonkou

TAG Member
Reaction score
I don't know in Japan, but in my country it is common to go together with friends or someone to have a HE massage or soapland (of course we choose different girl inside).

So i ask here if anyone interested to go together? because i speak a little japanese, so i don't have confident to go there by myself.

Chances of any place letting a group of gaijin in are close to none. Best bet is to learn even some simple japanese tog get in yhe door and try your luck alone.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I don't know in Japan, but in my country it is common to go together with friends or someone to have a HE massage or soapland (of course we choose different girl inside).

So i ask here if anyone interested to go together? because i speak a little japanese, so i don't have confident to go there by myself.
Its a nice thought but unfortunately just not how it works here.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow

Like I get it, because even with my Japanese ability, I get a little sad when I sit in a room with three other Japanese dudes acting like team Nippon sitting together, yammering about life knowing that they're all going to have vacuous sex moments later.

Unfortunately, tencho panic when the visiting team strolls in for service. If you need a "coach" to boost your morale before you go into the shop though, that may not be the worstーbut I'd imagine you should compensate for that as well. :D

Your best bet is to find a Japanese wingman who is experienced which may be tough if you don't have those kinds of friends or colleagues. Two or more foreigners going in together is the best way to get all of us banned. It is also the reason why a lot of experienced guys here don't give up their favorite spots. Please be polite, humble and quiet when you go. Don't be that guy, or those guys.

Find a Japanese wingman. While a gaijin wing could be a minus, a local advocating for you will be a massive plus.