Anyone willing to help me book appointment(s) with Soapland?

singlehope

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have read many wonderful/helpful reviews on this board. Special thanks to all who contributed.

I will visit Tokyo soon. I have done research on gaijin-friendly soapland providers and girls, and now wish to book appointments. Drawing from the knowledge shared at this board, I understand booking appointments could make a significant difference. I do not speak Japanese. I hope someone on this board could help me booking appointments.

If you are willing to help, please reply and I will provide you with the time/girl/date

Thanks a lot

If you can't make an appointment, you can just walk in at Darling Harbour (darling-h.com). Of course, you'll have to choose from who's available at the time, but in my experience, the girls are pretty damn good looking and very friendly.

If you can't make an appointment, you can just walk in at Darling Harbour (darling-h.com). Of course, you'll have to choose from who's available at the time, but in my experience, the girls are pretty damn good looking and very friendly.

Steve what is the best time to go to Darling Harbor & what is the total cost if I may ask? Thanks in advance.

Seems to be a good place to ask Q's without the need to post another thread as well :)

Does anyone have any list of ganjin-friendly soaplands around south part? Particularly around Shinagawa area as I may not have mobile access during my stay in Tokyo, and it seems to be a fair bit of way to travel to Yoshihara... :DThanks

Best time? That I do not know. It is pricey, but they welcome foreigners with open arms, and they're fluent English speakers. Check this thread for more detailed info:

http://forum.tokyoadultguide.com/es...ews/5975-review-darling-harbor-yoshiwara.html

The good: you don't need an appointment (so of course you don't need a local phone number), it's a pleasant walk from the train station, and they're nice to you.

The bad: just because you don't need an appointment doesn't mean there will be anyone available to service you when you arrive, and like I said before, it's fucking pricey.

Map: http://goo.gl/V5NzE

Last edited: