Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min for 35500

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is going to be a bit repetitive but I wanted to give another shoutout to the hard working staff of Charmant who do not fail to provide great service.

Walked in around 6 on a weekend and hey laid out about 6-7 cards. I chose one at the guys recommendation. Five min later he came to the waiting room to tell me that that girl wasn't available and he brought me a single choice instead. Not in the mood to argue I accepted, even though the girl in the photo, Aoi, wasn't that much to look at.

http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=aoi

When she came down at first I continued to be a bit disappointed but her manner immediately put me at ease and when she disrobed I saw a rely wonderful, slender body with delicious wriggly abs and a nice ass. Just my thing.

She says she is a former nurse up until two months ago and had a really great bedside manner. She wouldn't tell me her age but I would guess close to 30.

I think it's interesting how Charmant sticks to these sort of cheezy undifferentiated pictures, and also how all the girls where these plain frocks when they walk downstairs. Also how even though the soaps turn over 20-30 man yen per day per room, they can't seem to find the budget for new wallpaper. All part of the charm I guess!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
yet another winner from Charmant