Guest viewing is limited

Aomori cop tests positive for virus after deliheru

thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score
A police officer in Aomori tested positive for coronavirus 7 days after using a deliheru service. The girl tested positive 2 days after they met. In tge mean time, he reported for work. According to this article, he denies using the service, but it states as a fact they were in "close contact". I saw a longer article they mentioned authorities are trying to track down the providers other clients.

https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/news/276143

Stay safe out there, everyone.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
A police officer in Aomori tested positive for coronavirus 7 days after using a deliheru service. The girl tested positive 2 days after they met. In tge mean time, he reported for work. According to this article, he denies using the service, but it states as a fact they were in "close contact". I saw a longer article they mentioned authorities are trying to track down the providers other clients.

https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/news/276143

Stay safe out there, everyone.
It's Aomori - so we know that the foreign population didn't catch it from her....

So cops can get it too... and I thought I would be safe trying to seduce the koban lady... sigh... :(

Are there koban ladies? I should pay more attention.

Yep, and occasionally they're cute. I mean, they're already very cute, tiny little things with their hair done up in buns and little hats and little peashooter .38 revolvers on lanyards, strutting around trying to look official. Pretty sure the bosses just put them there so the old timers have a female to harass and leer at. There was a tiny little female cop at the my local station koban in Osaka and I used to smile and wave at her every morning on my way to work. She'd smirk and smile back and I always wondered if maybe I had a shot, although I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was a foreigner. That said, I have very few rules in life but there's one I've never, ever broken: I don't have sex with cops. Ever.

Yep, and occasionally they're cute. I mean, they're already very cute, tiny little things with their hair done up in buns and little hats and little peashooter .38 revolvers on lanyards, strutting around trying to look official. Pretty sure the bosses just put them there so the old timers have a female to harass and leer at. There was a tiny little female cop at the my local station koban in Osaka and I used to smile and wave at her every morning on my way to work. She'd smirk and smile back and I always wondered if maybe I had a shot, although I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was a foreigner. That said, I have very few rules in life but there's one I've never, ever broken: I don't have sex with cops. Ever.
Don’t underestimate them... we had a lady cop that used to drink in my local, tiny slender little woman.

She manhandled a drunk and angry 20 stone former Royal Marine out of the bar one time.

One of the girls at a well known shop that targets foreigners used to be a cop.
Judo in high school, went to Nittaidai (I think), then joined to force.
Got disenchanted and went into to Fuzoku to pay the bills while she decided what to do next.

Can't remember her name, but she was good fun in the sack.