Guest viewing is limited

Approaching Japanese Women?

Thanx for sharing ur experience bro

I guess we r all victims of circumstance to varying degrees but no point on dwelling on what cuda been u gotta keep moving on

Reactions: johnnyboy84
Yeah, but like I said, it is something I am still healing from. Even if it takes years. I still have my health, I am financially secure for the rest of my life, I got a job I enjoy, and have good friends. But my ex still had a big place in my heart. I do miss making her laugh all the time. It's not the same with a girl punting sometimes. She is just of those girls I rarely met. I'm sure you understand.

At this point, I don't really interact with my female coworkers that much. Just a simple hello and all that. They do ask me if I'm married or have a girlfriend but I tell them that my life is too complicated to be involved with someone. There are some nice and cute girls at my job but I want to avoid dating co-workers for now. At this point, I don't think I am fully ready to have another real relationship.

Punting has yes and no been therapeutic. Like the service girls also do ask me the same questions because I come across as a nice guy and all that. I tell them it's complicated and all that but I do appreciate their kindness and input.

I do see this one girl once every 4-6 weeks who sort of reminds me of my ex. I told her that and she says it's nice of me to think of her as something as my ideal woman. It's crazy she says it's ok if I call her by my ex's name. Strange she is one of the few service girls I buy gifts for as if she were my real girlfriend and I even give her roses and a necklace (it was cheap). She says nobody else does that for her and that I treat her better than other customers and her previous boyfriend and that I do deserve a great girlfriend but she knows if I do get one, I can't see her anymore, personal policy of mine that I won't monger when I am really in love. On one hand, it's nice I can share some kind of my intimate emotions with her, but at the same time, the fact that her presence and the way we communicate and have sex is like how me and my ex used to doesn't help with the healing. Major double edged sword.

@ Solong

what age group of women do u hit on? Is it easier to find women in their 30s than the younger chix?

College age Japanese women and just out of college are often the most sexual and enjoyable to be with. They are often not trying to get married yet and many do NOT attach sex with money as parents are paying for college, so enjoy learning about sex, and sex for pleasure and curiosity. 20 to 24.

Then the next group being 24 to 28. And the group that truly enjoys sex for pleasure without prostituting themselves, desparately trying to get married, or wanting children progressively sliding down from there.

I think that is also partially why Japanese guys kept the weird Christmas cake concept of wanting Japanese women under 25 for so long.

Younger Japanese women tend to be more carefree, experimental, adventerous, and more open to learning. Now too young, has issues with excessive immaturity and silliness, so not talking under 20.

As many Japanese women get past 28, there seems to be a VERY BAD shift that occurs. This is, many of the more sexual and agreeable personality types have been married off, and the more unsexual, emotionally unbalanced, anti-male, predatory, and abusive type women INCREASE PERCENTAGE wise.

I'm NOT saying all Japanese women above 28 are like that, BUT there are a higher percentage of these type women in the older groups.

Also, many women become LESS appealing as they get older biologically and relationship wise, which is different from many men. Many men become MORE emotionally and financially stable, as well as gain wisdom. Where many older women tend to offer LESS to men as they get older.

I tend to be more cautious with 30s and 40s, because many are outright broken. They never learned to have good relationships with men, bad at sex and too hard headed to learn, failed careers or crazed work slaves, desparate to TRICK and TRAP men into marriage or female con artist schemes, have kids or have kids with different fathers, hate ex-husband drama, etc...

I find older women more predatory in terms of them being excessive concerned about my job and bank account, more than just being able to have fun and enjoy life. So they often are offer no more than what a guy could get from a prostitute, and they don't know it, which is sad. Few men want to marry a prostitute or moocher/parasite, if they can help it.

There are some good 30s and 40s out there, but you have to push aside a lot of garbage to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: majimekun
@ Solong

Still on the subject of dating, 1 odd thing that has happened to me 3 times in the past 6 or 7 years in a club or bar is getting talked to by a girl when I was already with another one. Got me thinking - if you could find a female friend who was just interested in going along 4 the craik and getting free drinx all nite, bring her along as camouflage :cool: I once had a gay buddy who would invite me to go with him to Hakone onsen on day trips so he could look at all the naked bodies without feeling like a sleezebag. Same principle at work :pigeon:

Women Wanting You When With Another Woman

This is a common biological phenomenon of female mammals (has been seen in fish too). They chase after whoever other females think is popular. Often it's mindless stupidity and sheeple mentality. She can't make up her own mind, so is following what OTHER women or the group considers popular.

Japanese women often do it, as part of conscious or subconscious compeition with other women and attention seeking.

Various Japanese women will also flirt with you when they are with their boyfriend/husband for attention and to make him jealous and SNEAKILY wish/seek to cause a fight over themselves to boost their ego.

Pickup Artists, with limited success, often learn to use this subconscious female behavior by using various tricks like making themselves look or saying they are popular or of high social status.

However, the best way is to have a group of friends or a friend hype you up. This can be a male(s) or female(s). Guys would hype up your social status and leadership/like a boss qualities and females would hype up your desirability.

In what you are referring to is a female wing/ wing woman. It only rarely works, as females/wing women are HARDER to find and tend to FAIL at a high percentage by selling you out and doing a poor job. That is, if she is lying for you to hype you up, most women's eyes and body language or odd wording gives it away to other women. Many women don't want to do it, unless she is specifically getting something out it for her own benefit (selfishness), and beyond friendship (money, job security, etc...)

When it comes to picking up women, oddly enough, having a good male wingman that knows how to hype you up, can work out better and be easier to find and deal with.

The cases where it can work with women is if the woman is truly BI-SEXUAL. So, she is actually looking for women HERSELF, but will SHARE WOMEN with you sexually. It's very hard to find such women, because they tend to LIE and HIDE their bisexuality from men.

Even if she confesses or tells you that she is bi-sexual, the problem is that many women will be SELFISH. That is, she rather sneak and cheat (especially many Japanese women) and not tell her boyfriend/husband about her other side or not share women with him. The guy has to figure out that she is such a woman, then pull her into being open and honest about it, then sharing.

I've encountered such women through swinger circles and have had bi-sexual/bi-curious girlfriends. It was often after dating and going to swinger clubs that I discovered their true sexual nature. Talk is one thing, seeing her ACTUALLY get excited and playing with other women another. Also, a woman can be a latent bi-sexual who wasn't playing with women due to lack of oppourtunity and fear of approaching other women, and the swinger context allowed that part of her to come out.

It was the context of being in a swinger/open-relationship that bi girlfriends could find women for us and share. And let me tell you, that's a fantastic situation to be in. For 2 years, had a bi girlfriend bring me loads of women and at times was sleeping with 2 women nearly every day for weeks at a time. Ride that situation as long as you can, as it's VERY tough to get them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
I am barley 30 and go for woman my age or 5 years younger or so lol. As for wingman, usually it's mostly my co-workers or my work out friends who do that for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't, it's mostly because those mother fuckers are drunk off their asses. I avoid drinking for my personal health and to stay in shape. Most of them are Japanese and are not shy about "selling me" to some random Japanese girl. I got nothing against bisexual girls but I haven't bothered doing 3 somes or any of that nature as of yet. I like being intimate with one woman and focusing my attention on her.

Sometimes on a dare, my co-worker tells me to get a girls number or email address. I try the usual directions thing or asking for kanji. One time I tried this old Chris Farley trick where I got a girl to open an orange for me (look up on youtube about Chris Farley picking up girls). In a funny way, it kind of worked. It's kind of the gaijin charm right there.

@johnnyboy

Help with Kanji works better than asking for directions, in terms of getting numbers and going on a date later. Trust me, my friends and I have used both. And I get you on unusual conversational starters and agree they can work very well if you find a good one.

I stay away from excessively drunk Japanese women, because there is the possibility of them going nuts. More times than I can count, I've had incidents where drunk Japanese women had a very severe personality change for the worse and went from sweet to psycho. I'm talking almost Exorcist level craziness.

I remember one incident where a group of us, 3 guys and 3 women, were drinking having fun and got naked. Sex orgy in the beginning stages.

2 of the women were totally down and giving us BJs and HJs, while one was getting popped doggy style by my pal. However, their drunk girlfriend who seemed totally up for it, started to get weirded out by seeing her girlfriends having sex. Not sure if it was jealousy, anti-sex issues, immaturity, or whatever. She then attacks my friend who her girlfriend was giving a blow job to.

Her girlfriends wanted to have sex and tried to calm her down and told her to go to sleep. Which all the guys agreed to, and they tried to move her into another room. She was stupid drunk and falling all over the place. For some reason, she insisted on doing another vodka shot, instead of sleeping it off. About 10 minutes later, chick completely snapped. Breaking furniture, hallucinating, fighting, cursing, puking, breaking dishes... Totally destoyed the nice sex party that was so close to going down. We had to get her out of there as she was destroying my pals apartment and pissed him off. When her silly drunk butt went, her Japanese girlfriends followed. Totally drunk female idiot party killer.

You do however, might want to try bisexual women before knocking it. Doing 2 women at once is an awesome experience, even just sitting back and watching them.

I'm not really knocking on bisexuality, I am just saying it's not my thing for now. I really like it when a girl likes it when I tell her she's the only one for me and that kind of goes against how I play my game. That's all. If that is someone else's thing, then hey, that's cool. Doing a three some I will try but I don't know if I can put in the same emotion to two girls at once like how I can with one. That's mostly my concern. I'm not knocking it or saying it's wrong, I just don't really fell it's my thing. That's it. I am open to trying it when I feel like I am ready, of course with two women involved lol.

yeah, I avoid drunk women. I don't drink altogether for very personal reasons (don't worry, they are not religious related reasons).

Women Wanting You When With Another Woman

This is a common biological phenomenon of female mammals (has been seen in fish too). They chase after whoever other females think is popular. Often it's mindless stupidity and sheeple mentality. She can't make up her own mind, so is following what OTHER women or the group considers popular.

Japanese women often do it, as part of conscious or subconscious compeition with other women and attention seeking.

Various Japanese women will also flirt with you when they are with their boyfriend/husband for attention and to make him jealous and SNEAKILY wish/seek to cause a fight over themselves to boost their ego.

Pickup Artists, with limited success, often learn to use this subconscious female behavior by using various tricks like making themselves look or saying they are popular or of high social status.

However, the best way is to have a group of friends or a friend hype you up. This can be a male(s) or female(s). Guys would hype up your social status and leadership/like a boss qualities and females would hype up your desirability.

In what you are referring to is a female wing/ wing woman. It only rarely works, as females/wing women are HARDER to find and tend to FAIL at a high percentage by selling you out and doing a poor job. That is, if she is lying for you to hype you up, most women's eyes and body language or odd wording gives it away to other women. Many women don't want to do it, unless she is specifically getting something out it for her own benefit (selfishness), and beyond friendship (money, job security, etc...)

When it comes to picking up women, oddly enough, having a good male wingman that knows how to hype you up, can work out better and be easier to find and deal with.

The cases where it can work with women is if the woman is truly BI-SEXUAL. So, she is actually looking for women HERSELF, but will SHARE WOMEN with you sexually. It's very hard to find such women, because they tend to LIE and HIDE their bisexuality from men.

Even if she confesses or tells you that she is bi-sexual, the problem is that many women will be SELFISH. That is, she rather sneak and cheat (especially many Japanese women) and not tell her boyfriend/husband about her other side or not share women with him. The guy has to figure out that she is such a woman, then pull her into being open and honest about it, then sharing.

I've encountered such women through swinger circles and have had bi-sexual/bi-curious girlfriends. It was often after dating and going to swinger clubs that I discovered their true sexual nature. Talk is one thing, seeing her ACTUALLY get excited and playing with other women another. Also, a woman can be a latent bi-sexual who wasn't playing with women due to lack of oppourtunity and fear of approaching other women, and the swinger context allowed that part of her to come out.

It was the context of being in a swinger/open-relationship that bi girlfriends could find women for us and share. And let me tell you, that's a fantastic situation to be in. For 2 years, had a bi girlfriend bring me loads of women and at times was sleeping with 2 women nearly every day for weeks at a time. Ride that situation as long as you can, as it's VERY tough to get them.

I can see the swinger bi-sexual thing working a treat. Damn, I got a bisexual girl friend (not GF) who I was kinda d8ng but she gets sick in places with cigarette smoke so had 2 drop her bcoz there was hardly n e places I could take her. Funnily enuf, J-guys would often hit on her (usually when I went to take a leak) and she would give them her fon number then ignore their messages.

On the above subject. After Bar Scramble at the weekend, I went on to Solong's beloved Gaspanic and noticed a few girls who had taken the same route. I was with my female winglady. I ply her with food and drinx and give her free English conversation and she's fine with just that. A year ago I could have given her one but now she's piling on the weight which is partly my fault I guess hehehe Gaspanic has this area in the corner where only girls are allowed to sit, she usually sit there which makes it real easy to get talking to the other girls in da club who congreg8 in that corner, often to get away from guys who r pestering them. They see a guy with a girl already and their guard goes down. I got one Line number and another 2 accepted my invitation to go back Bar Scramble but it was getting l8 so we bailed.

No shag but an enjoyable nite out. I'll try Lining the girl I met midweek and see if she's up for something weekend after next but as I said b4 in another thread, I really dont give a shit how these things turn out. I always have a Plan B and C :cool::cool:

@AKB69

Trust me, many Japanese women are very bi-curious. My former bi girlfriends would take home Japanese women like a turkey shoot. Many Japanese women are not honest about their sexuality and at times, even to themselves, about what they have done or will do.

The major problem was more that the girlfriend can at times get jealous of some of the hot women (any above her level or have some attribute she doesn't have) that liked me and/or who I liked (natural chemistry). Plus lots of women like to see if they can steal the boyfriends of other women. So this sneak and hide females, control game, jealousy, or moodiness would come into play at times. However, as I dated a few bi women for years, things mostly worked out.

The better looking and/or more alpha your girlfriend is, the EASIER it is for her to get other women in bed. It's ridiculous.

And it's not generally known or acknowledged how very bisexual and anti-male many women can be. There have been several pickup experiments where a guy tries to pickup women on the street versus a woman doing the same. No comparison. Women were giving numbers out and agreeing to meet the other women like it was a fire sale. Even women that claimed they weren't lesbian or bisexual, and the woman was openly coming on to them with sexual overtures, so it was like WTF!

Many women are extremely defensive against males or have odd psychological issues with heterosexual sex, and they will go the lesbian or bisexual route, IF given the oppourtunity.

Last edited:
I completely understand differences of opinion or experience, but calling me out will usually only shed light on the validity of what I type. And I stand behind every word that I type.

Any foreigner that is crazy enough to think that most Japanese women assume all foreigners are romantic and that she wants a "half" baby, you are free to put that to the TEST. I don't believe in fairytales or popular rumors, when I can test it in the real world. Do come back with the results.

Because if it was TRULY that easy, then you can easily walk up to MOST Japanese women and easily date them. As the original poster observed, NOT so easy, NOT so easy at all. Don't be tricked by the hype. Hype that it's so easy is often spewed out by right-wing xenophobic groups and type guys that are insecure, jealous, and/or hate foreigners. The tactic is used to scare Japanese women, like as if all foreigners are marauding rapists or all Japanese women talking to foreign men are sluts.

And chatting with people is part of being sociable. Most people on the planet know this, except those Japanese that are hiding behind their insecurities and have weird beliefs like you need to be formally introduced or are only allowed to talk in planned group events.

Furthermore, people online make FAKE profiles and there are plenty of online scams. The only way to know how a person is REALLY like, is through a REAL conversation and not an online profile.

By not being afraid, you can simply talk with women and find out if they meet your list of prerequisites or not. And, you can VERIFY their physical attractiveness and your natural physical chemistry, which you can't be sure of with women online.

Of women that I met in person directly, the relationships lasted just as long as those I met online or in group social events. No relationship has a time guarantee of how long it will or will not last.
Well said Sir!!!