April 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent weather outside today and I'm stuck in an office. I'm making excuses to go downstairs every so often though!

Ah, the ladies look good today too! :)

Wow!

This day has sucked me dry, friends going out and I'm dead effing tired. :( WTH?

</3

On a Tuesday night?

Man, that would be terror for me to get up in the morning!

Yeah, ok old man. :p I didn't say I was going, just too tired and I'm still not done with work just yet.

The only benefit of going out tonight is the weather and most places won't be too terribly busy. I guess they are planning on Shinjuku, which is close enough to home... what to do, what to do....

What do do? Just go. :) Have fun!

I've got to get out more during the week myself. Turning into a hermit during the week. What I need is a really nice GF to come over here and make dinner every night. I can't cook worth a damn.

Well, Morning... I made the mistake of going out last night and I'm paying for it this morning. Talk about dragging my ass around the office this morning, coffee is not working! Although, we had a great time, I'll have to refrain from going next time unless things are really slow at work.

I have a few meetings today, so I'll be in and out during the day. I've got some good stuff to post up later.

Chris, darling, call me later?

<3

Morning all!

Making a quick stop here and then I'm off to Roppongi for two meetings, lunch and then back to Shinagawa today. Today is a great day to travel around, no rain and it feels great outside!

Karen~Will call you later. ;)

Morning / Afternoon, whichever the case may be!

We're headed to Yaesu (Tokyo Station) for lunch, going to try get some good curry today.

What did you guys have for lunch? (Ill be back after we eat)

Just returned to the office after having a basic Japanese lunch.... fish, rice, miso soup, tofu, pickles and tea. 800YEN!

Yaesu has one of my favorite pasta shops there. That are has a lot of good choices for people working in the Nihombashi area, never get bored with amount of choices.

Afternoon!

Clearly, my 500yen Chinese lunch tasted about what you would expect a 500yen lunch to taste like. Crap. That's what I get for trying a new place.

-Eliah

Aw.... you would have been better off with just a regular bento for that price! :)

Or, stop trying to be so cheap!

<3

Morning people... one more day to go!

Lovely rain again this morning, ugh.

BBL!

<3

Yep! One more day to go, I'm glad that I'm back in the office today instead out running around today. The rain appears to be clearing up now, so maybe the afternoon won't be too bad.

I am scheduled to be busy today, but will check back when I can.

Speaking of lunch, found this great Chinese place yesterday. Of course, I can't remember the name of it much less try to spell it. It was about 1,100 Yen for the lunch set plus drink bar. The food itself was decent and not tasteless. It kind of reminds me of that chinese lunch buffet in Yurakucho.

Looks like I'm going to lunch with some other people today, maybe indian.

My day is about to wrap up and I'll be heading home.

Lunch was nothing spectacular but I ran into some really nice ladies today during tea time. That brightened up an otherwise dreary day.

Now, to figure out some dinner plans...........

I'm about done as well! Will be going home within the hour, I hope!

As for dinner plans, no freaking idea!!! lol!

..... still stuck at work for another two hours. Thank god tomorrow is Friday.

It's Friday! :)

Counting the hours down and trying to do as little work as possible, really burned out today.

Looks like we'll be in Roppongi for dinner and drinks tonight, but we're not going to stay out too late tonight.

Morning Karen.

I dunno, the coffee just isn't working this morning. And yet again, it's cloudy outside, perfect reason to stay home in the bed. Too bad I've got a few meetings today that can't be avoided, damn people scheduling meetings on a Friday afternoon at 5PM!!!

A buddy of mine is coming over to my area for lunch today, that should be entertaining. Not sure what we're going to have yet though.

Where are you going specifically tonight?

It has been a wild weekend, out Friday night and again on Saturday night! My purse is quite sore after all the money I spent this weekend! We had fantabulous time both nights and really just let loose. Roppongi sucked as usual - the typical asshole crowds of tourists, other gaijin and the damned nigerians. We tooled around Shinjuku and Shibuya leaving the shit crowds in Roppongi behind.

Today, resting and getting my mind clear for going back to work tomorrow. Working out some dinner plans with some girlfriends tonight and then going to settle down at home with a movie and then pass out.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend, it's a great day to be out today!

<3

Yesterday was freaking cold but today has been great so far. I'm hanging out at a Cafe in Shibuya for now and then I'll head over to Shinagawa to meet some friends. I guess we'll have dinner there, no real specific plans just yet.

I managed to get some things done around the apartment yesterday and had an Indian bento for lunch. I guess I'll need to buckle down and clean the apartment more next week. This black mold is showing up everywhere, it's like a disease that you can't kill.

No idea about Golden Week - may just enjoy the empty city. That's still aways off though.

No idea about Golden Week - may just enjoy the empty city. That's still aways off though.

Getting a little ahead of yourself there bub?

I spent yesterday with a lovely Japanese lady, had a classy dinner and an enjoyable night cap. We have a poker game scheduled for tonight, looking forward to that.

The weather here needs to really make up its mind, this hot, cold, hot, cold crap is annoying me to no end.

Happy Monday? Nah!

It's already 3:30pm, that's a good thing! Hope you guys are having a good day.

Chris! Thanks for coming by at lunch today, that was very cool!!!

<3

Chris! Thanks for coming by at lunch today, that was very cool!!!

<3

Yeah, I was in the area so I figured you wouldn't turn down a free lunch!. :)

It's a nice day outside too. I've got one more meeting to go and then I'm heading home for the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.