April 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that Kias's name is Chris too?!

I read Karen's post above and did double-take, did I take her to lunch? Did I not remember doing so?! lol...

Man, the coffee just is not working this morning.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that Kias's name is Chris too?!

You know, I didn't even think about that when I posted that message yesterday! :p Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you! Yes, his name is Chris as well and he actually works kind of close to my office.

Happy Tuesday!

The weather has decided to be warm today, cloudy though. Won't complain as long as it's not raining!

A small group from the office is going over to the Shimbashi/Yurakucho area tonight. We're going to meet up with some people from another office for drinks and some food. I'm going to try and remember that I need to get up in the morning. :eek:

<3

Hah.

Chris is too common of a name.

Did you look outside? It's raining! AGAIN. It's not cold really, but the rain just makes me sleeping and WET.

Enjoy your night Karen, hopefully the rain won't be too bad for you.

Agreed.

Sadly, I cannot think of a good nickname to use in place of of Chris. :(

Calling me Kias in RL situations, that would be, um, odd!? ;)

Yes, screw this rain.

it's time for the after lunch posting party? everyone always shows up after lunch.

it's time for the after lunch posting party? everyone always shows up after lunch.

It's usually everyone's chance to get some net surfing in! Mornings are getting more difficult for me since we've got these stupid early morning meetings. I don't get much free time until right after lunch. Some days are better than others, just depends.

I like that title though: "The After Lunch Posting Party!" :D

<3

Karen is correct! Mornings are a bitch. After lunch is surfing time! :)

Suddenly, I had a flash back to watching the "The Breakfast Club" - I am getting old.

After lunch is the time to net surf! The Japanese people around me, all look busy.... they are all busy on the internet after lunch! HAH! I'll be damned if I'm going to work while they're surfing! Mornings here are a nightmare, grouchy people are plenty before getting access to the coffee machine.

lol.

you are all members of a 'special' little group.
i have to hide my internet surfing. seriously!

What's this WE stuff???

Guilty by association!

Here we are again, it's cold and wet outside. This weather is driving me nuts!

It's time to take a vacation and go somewhere outside of Japan, but where to actually go?

Not much else really interesting happening today, typical day so far. Pay day is tomorrow, so maybe some shopping excitement this weekend! :D

<3

Happy Saturday all!

It actually turned out to be a nice day - I'm going out to lunch with the girls and then I've got the date tonight planned with the bf. Yesterday was a complete bomb: weather, work, night -- they all sucked. At the very least, I got a good amount of sleep in order to enjoy today.

BBL!

<3

Morning or afternoon, whatever the case may be!

I'm just waking up after a long slumber, I"m not sure if 14 hours of sleep is normal in some cases, but I feel great after getting some obviously much needed rest. Now, to take a shower, get dressed and go find some lunch. I think I've got plans with a neighbor tonight, need to track her down and confirm that. :p

@Karen, good luck with your date tonight. I hope you can get your issues worked out. :)

@Karen, good luck with your date tonight. I hope you can get your issues worked out. :)

Thanks! :)

I've just returned home from lunch, debating on whether or not I should go shopping this afternoon or tomorrow. Our date isn't until around 7:30'ish, so I've got some time to kill in between. Now, how much damage I can do to my purse is another matter! :p

It's really warmed up outside, I had taken my coat but certainly didn't need it!

Going to go ponder what I'm going to do next after some net surfing.

BBL (again)!

<3

Oh yes, I do have plans with my female neighbor.

I had to play it off as if I remembered and wanted to confirm what time we were meeting, lol. I have no idea what we are doing, but she's a nice gal and quite a looker. Should be a fun evening.

Holy crap today though, tons of people were out milling around just about everywhere. Nice weather and all, but man, hard to move around.

I'm off to take a shower and go find some clothes to wear for tonight.

Have a good Saturday night all!

Hi guys!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'm super busy at work today, I have some follow up information to post about this weekend after I can get some free time to post more.

<3

Hi Karen, my home internet has been broken since last night. They're sending me a new ONU box since it appears that the one I have went bad. I've also been out of the office visiting clients, so sorry for not responding to your messages earlier.

I'll drop you a text later. :)

Hi Karen, my home internet has been broken since last night. They're sending me a new ONU box since it appears that the one I have went bad. I've also been out of the office visiting clients, so sorry for not responding to your messages earlier.

I'll drop you a text later. :)

You are going to become one of those net cafe refugees! I hope you get your home internet service fixed soon! We're actually super busy this week while wrapping up a few projects prior to golden week. We've got some nice plans for this weekend and then just relaxing in Tokyo next week.

<3

I hope everyone has a great Golden Week vacation! I will be back again next week!!!

See you in the May 2010 thread!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.