In-person

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 16,000Y

Type/Location:
Soapland - Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
SKIP TO 3RD PARAGRAPH IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT INITIAL ADVENTURE. (AP = aqua palace)

This is my first time ever doing a soapland experience. Initially I was planning on going to Dolce and talked to the tencho in Japanese. But the tencho/manager was being a dickwad and acting rude for no reason when i was looking through all the photos really slowly. ( There was no one waiting and I wanted to pick REALLY carefully since I heard multiple stories of people getting tricked and it was my first soapland experience), long story short I basically told him to F off in English and left since I don't take shit from anyone in Japan where respect and "customer is god" is norm. So the next closest place I found was Aqua Palace which is known fairly well in Japan as cheap soapland so I just went there. I asked for matplay but apparently none of the morning to afternoon time girls can not do matplay so i just shortened my initial 120minute budget to a 60 minute plan to just experience soapland in yoshiwara quickly. Anyways let's move on to the experience itself at AP.

The tencho at AP was VERY kind unlike Dolce and he was giving me every detail and asked for my preference. I don't care too much about ranking and just asked him straight up for a girl with pretty eyes and fun to talk to. He asked if the body and other parts mattered and I answered him with a firm no since I really don't care about anything other than pretty eyes as well as a person who is fun to talk to. So they took me to a shoddy room with lots of heating on. After a couple of minutes they told me there was no space left so the worker at AP walked me over to EXE and borrow their rooms instead. So next up I moved on to EXE's waiting room which was way better than AP and noticed some rich looking businessman who were in there before me as well. After a few minutes I was finally called up and up the stairs I finally meet Miri.

Let's just say Miri is not the best looking girl nor the worst looking girl, so i would say very average. She is very chubby, short (155cm), and messed up teeth. She wears color contact and gives off a very friendly vibe which made it really easy for me as a first time soap land noob. Tencho definitely did not lie, she has really nice eyes and she was VERY friendly but looking back I should've told him more about my preferences but oh well. Anyways I go into this really nice room which Miri explains that I got very lucky since EXE's rooms are a lot nicer than AP. She served canned tea to me and we just talked for approx 15 minute or so about random things like hobbies, etc and she told me how she has a complex about her teeth. Post 15minutes we take a bath and shower together for like 15 minutes and talk more about random stuff how she was very envious that I can speak both ENG/JP as well as how she regrets not going to college and ended up only finishing high school to get into these type of business. She was VERY down to earth and was telling me all these things about herself and the Soapland business since I told her I wasn't from Japan. Post 30 minutes I lay down on the bed and we start making out/biting each other's lips playfully, kissing/licking all over our bodies, and she starts to really get into it and we are at this point ready for the real thing. However she starts giving me a blowjob instead which felt nice but I'm not a huge fan of BJ since I can't pop from it. She asks to do 69 but i politely decline since I wasn't up for it with her at that moment (not sure why). So I ask her to let's move on to the next part of the fun. Next she pulls out a condom and puts it on me and start with cowgirl position which went on for like few minutes before I told her let's switch position and I go on to do missionary position and ended up finishing with that after a few minutes. She playfully laughs and pouts that she wanted to continue a little longer after I pop which I thought was a cute thing to say even if it's fake or be it real. Also she is the type of girl to lightly moan instead of the excessive fake loud moans. imo fake loud moans are a huge turn off and I like/prefer light moans so im glad. Post 50 minutes we take shower together again and chill in the bath for like 2 minutes before we both dry up and get dressed and we talk for a bit longer. She told me that AP has changed recently where if you bring a person who can speak Japanese or if you can speak a decent Japanese you can get in. Idk about the whole limited selection thing with the photo at AP, but they have definitely toned down the exclusivity about the store. She told me there have been more Korean visitors lately at AP which kinda tells me that AP is opening up to foreigners a little by little.

Overall, I would say that since I couldn't experience matplay it wouldn't truly count as a soapland experience but I definitely had a lot of fun. Miri provided a "friends with benefits" type of vibe which I prefer a lot more than a awkward one and I felt that even 90+ minutes with her would've been good. She speaks zero english and only japanese and definitely not being high tier so I wouldn't really recommend her to anyone.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely come back for matplay in Japan next time

Last edited:
Interesting that Aqua Palace is becoming more GF. It's one of my go-to places but I can usually pass for Japanese. Sounds like I can try bringing people there next time.

FYI, Mei is known for being good at mat play.