Guest viewing is limited

Are bisexual girls more attracted to bisexual guys (for some odd reason)?

Des Esseintes

TAG Member
Reaction score
I went on a date Friday evening and then again Saturday evening. Both girls happened to be bisexual and I had met both of them on OKCupid. I checked my profile again today and realized I had listed myself as bisexual (which I can't say I really am, I'm more like heteroflexible).

Would you say there is a correlation and if so why?

Reactions: Quietlife
I'm of the opinion that women in general (not just bisexual women) find bisexual men sexier than hetro-men... not all but maybe a larger % than you would expect.... They could fantasize about sucking a cock together which they may get very aroused from just the thought... Not my thing, but bisexual women are definitely enjoyable to be with and 3P (FFM) are always nice when you have 2 sexy women slurping on you....:D

I've always wondered something somewhat similar about bisexual people.

Let's say the average straight person is attracted to... 30% of the opposite gender.

So is a bisexual person attracted to 30% of both genders? Or like 15% of each? or some other blend?

So is a bisexual person attracted to 30% of both genders? Or like 15% of each? or some other blend?

Difficult question! Actually, I could describe myself as pansexual, and can be sexuality attracted to almost anyone (except dichkeads!) I imagine it varies enormously between people, and would be too difficult to generalise. I tend to be attracted to people automatically unless something puts me off. And any negative reaction is more related to personality, behaviour, etc than physical appearance (including gender).

I generally find it more fun to connect with other bisexuals on a sexual level as there is a basic understanding, but we are all individuals and so it is still case by case.

I think there are as many different types of bisexuality as there are bisexual people.

Personally I'm potentially attracted to all types of female bodies (skinny, slim, athletic, chubby, fat, short, tall, curvy, flat...) and I find some forms of ugliness strongly attractive so probably more than 30% but when it comes to men I'm only attracted to a certain type of male bodies, so much less than 15%, maybe 5%.
I don't consider myself bisexual because I can only have a relationship with a woman, all the same-sex relations I've had were purely sexual.

Regarding the initial topic question, after checking lots of profiles on OKC for women who answered the question "Would you date someone who is bisexual", very few straight women answer "yes" and to the question "Would you consider being in a relationship with someone who has had homosexual sex?", it's almost invariably "No".

So it could be that it's not so much that bisexual women are more attracted to bisexual men, just that they are not repelled by them the way most straight women seem to be on that dating app. Not sure how users of that app are representative of society at large.

I've always wondered something somewhat similar about bisexual people.

Let's say the average straight person is attracted to... 30% of the opposite gender.

Its often not an equal amound of attraction. I know a lot of bisexual women who are more attracted to women but can also date men.
Personally i'm not sure if i'm bisexual. I enjoy to play with both women and men and have had a relationship with a girl a long time ago but dont think i'd want to date a girl anymore.
As for people who i am instantly sexually attracted to at first glance, hm, i'm not even sure. I think more men catch my eye, but i think i do like a broader type of women than men.

Reactions: Des Esseintes