Guest viewing is limited

Are black men desired in Tokyo?

blackamericaboy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I travel to Tokyo for work specifically, Omotesando and haven't had much luck meeting JW. Maybe it's cultural but I'm highly opposed to paying for any kind of encounter. Any advice or suggestions?

I travel to Tokyo for work specifically, Omotesando and haven't had much luck meeting JW. Maybe it's cultural but I'm highly opposed to paying for any kind of encounter. Any advice or suggestions?
Meeting Japanese women? They’re all around.

If you mean dating them, we need more info man. Are you tall, short, fat, muscular, ugly, good looking, 12” member, Japanese speaking, etc? Being rejected right when asking them out or only after they see your gaijin hugeness? Looking just for ONS/boning or actual LTR? Are you normally a hikikomori or a Don Juan? Do you live in Japan or not? More info would help us be able to answer your question better.

General answer, try Roppongi instead.

Honest answer - find a hip hop club. The women who like black guys tend to congregate around those venues.

Reggae spots and hip hop clubs tend to be the best places to meet women who are interested in black men.

But in all honesty it really doesn’t matter as long as you have confidence. Most women I have dated in Japan I was their first black man.

Reggae spots and hip hop clubs tend to be the best places to meet women who are interested in black men.

But in all honesty it really doesn’t matter as long as you have confidence. Most women I have dated in Japan I was their first black man.
Oh come on you’re not so black ! :D

Oh come on you’re not so black ! :D

Lmfao, I get this all the time, but yes I am. If the whole genealogy thing is true (sadly I did) and according to well most black people and even stated on the breakfast club, if you’re 50% or more your ass is black. As for my fair skin, both parents are light skinned.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, I think your race could be a factor but in all honesty it all comes down to your personality, how you look, confidence, etc.

There's a 2% of immigration in Japan and 60% of those are East Asian. Being black in Japan is extremely rare.

I am sure that there is less black people in Japan than Japanese women who would love to test if what they say about blacks is true. Plus, you are not Nigerian.

Chances are on you, just play your cards well.

Reactions: warubuta
Lmfao, I get this all the time, but yes I am. If the whole genealogy thing is true (sadly I did) and according to well most black people and even stated on the breakfast club, if you’re 50% or more your ass is black. As for my fair skin, both parents are light skinned.
that's an american way of thinking

If you're short good luck. If you're not military good luck. Best thing to do is roll into a club with a wingman. Don't go in groups of 3. Most females in those clubs go in as 2 females. Harlem is not a good place. It has ok hip hop which I guess we're expected to be a fan of. ( not saying I'm not ) but Harlem and Club Line. The extreme hip hop clubs the women want what they see in the music videos and they see on what would be BET as well as military dudes like their girlfriends in Okinawa that's been passed around and every dude knows them even if the dude never been to Okinawa.

Best bet is semi hip hop like roppongi Jumanji. If you and your wingman can find an older Japanese dude to help you pull them in using his Japanese then you'll be good.

Story time.
My cousin and I were here for 3 months vacation.
Both from America. Him the better looking one but me the one devious one with the knowing of what to say. We used our combined abilities to get females. But then we added an older Japanese dude to help pull females. This dude got us with groups of women. He just get pumping women to us. I'm like how is he doing this. Dude stayed at the same sharehouse and even pulled some who were visiting for me. Once you get that combination going you'll be good.

Just do notttt bring a 3rd foreigner. Has to be 2 black guys and once you find a balance of how to attack get a Japanese dude for the pull.

Living here and not having my cousin here now sucks my phone is dry I hardly get anything.
And I'm still somewhat young. Just got into the 30 mark.

Omotesando 24 hour showdown ..... Danny DeVito vs. Denzel Washington.

Result: Denzel 3 d. Danny 0

Sometimes lust is color blind.

Reactions: JpLove66

It has nothing to do with race. I have many black friends that visit Japan all the time and they’re loved by beautiful Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese. Many Japanese women I know have even told me that they want to have black mixed kids. It all depends on where you’re looking. Also, most of the time you’re going to have to approach them first. It’s not rare but some Japanese women are too shy to approach the guy first.

Just my speaking from my observation and experience. Good luck.

Reactions: Casanova69
It has nothing to do with race. I have many black friends that visit Japan all the time and they’re loved by beautiful Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese. Many Japanese women I know have even told me that they want to have black mixed kids. It all depends on where you’re looking. Also, most of the time you’re going to have to approach them first. It’s not rare but some Japanese women are too shy to approach the guy first.

Just my speaking from my observation and experience. Good luck.
Try looking in Shibuya by the 109!

Reactions: JpLove66
If you're short good luck. If you're not military good luck. Best thing to do is roll into a club with a wingman. Don't go in groups of 3. Most females in those clubs go in as 2 females. Harlem is not a good place. It has ok hip hop which I guess we're expected to be a fan of. ( not saying I'm not ) but Harlem and Club Line. The extreme hip hop clubs the women want what they see in the music videos and they see on what would be BET as well as military dudes like their girlfriends in Okinawa that's been passed around and every dude knows them even if the dude never been to Okinawa.

Best bet is semi hip hop like roppongi Jumanji. If you and your wingman can find an older Japanese dude to help you pull them in using his Japanese then you'll be good.

Story time.
My cousin and I were here for 3 months vacation.
Both from America. Him the better looking one but me the one devious one with the knowing of what to say. We used our combined abilities to get females. But then we added an older Japanese dude to help pull females. This dude got us with groups of women. He just get pumping women to us. I'm like how is he doing this. Dude stayed at the same sharehouse and even pulled some who were visiting for me. Once you get that combination going you'll be good.

Just do notttt bring a 3rd foreigner. Has to be 2 black guys and once you find a balance of how to attack get a Japanese dude for the pull.

Living here and not having my cousin here now sucks my phone is dry I hardly get anything.
And I'm still somewhat young. Just got into the 30 mark.

Just because you're not in the military doesn't mean you don't you can't pull women. Granted it helps, but not really. If anything the one thing that I have noticed is knowing at least some form of the language, at least a general understanding used in conjunction with a translator you will do good. Now if you're a fluent speaker even better.

Granted it helps, but not really.

I would lean to the "not really" side of this. I know many Japanese girls who are looking for foreigners and many of them do state "no English teachers or military" when prodded.

But we all are biased because of our background. If you are from military you tend to catch girls that like military type and thus it is easy to misread this as Japanese girls in general liking foreign military guys.

Similarly I could easily make the mistake of claiming that Japanese girls like old, fat and ugly white guys but I am quite sure that is not generally true.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Omotesando??
I didnt think that there was really any good bars/clubs there for meeting woman.

Just because you're not in the military doesn't mean you don't you can't pull women. Granted it helps, but not really. If anything the one thing that I have noticed is knowing at least some form of the language, at least a general understanding used in conjunction with a translator you will do good. Now if you're a fluent speaker even better.
Language goes a long way!

In Omotesando I’ve never seen a bunch of blacks. In Harajuku I have seen blacks touting on Takeshita street? Can’t remember the name of the street, but those blacks seemed to be recruiting prostitutes.

Shibuya 109 supposedly has Japanese women that prefer black men as opposed to other men. It’s a rumor I heard from a Japanese lady in a bar in Meguro when I was out with some Brits earlier this year.

The other location is Roppongi at Motown. I heard that blacks have pulled from there.

Personally speaking, I have seen blacks with some hot Japanese ladies and the black men looked like Pharrell or one of those football players. From my observation, the Japanese ladies spoke above average English.

Confused by the term pulled.....what are you awkwardly approaching strangers?

You're replying to a troll (who's no longer able to post).

"Pull" is British slang for "successfully hit on" - think pulling a fish out of a stream.