Guest viewing is limited

Ariel with Mio-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ariel, Mio (http://www.y-ariel.jp/profile.html?gid=95)

Date of Encounter:
Early Dec 2016

Contact Method:
Touted

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 50000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara / Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Was at Yoshiwara around 10-ish in the morning. After coming out from Maid Master (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/page-17#post-91958), I was walking, wondering what else could be open before 12pm apart from Dolce, the Honey Group shops or Darling Harbour. Walking along 仲之町通り, I was stopped by an old guy in front of a coffee shop called キューピッド . He said that if I don’t have any reservation, he can show me some photos. I told him I’ll take a look at the photos and decide then. He invited me in and gave me a wet towel. He said that the coffee shop has been around for some time, and all the Yoshiwara establishments know him. The coffee shop certainly looked old, lots of Showa era stuff.

He asked me my budget and which establishments have I been to. I told him maybe 40k-50k yen, and that I’ve been to Darling Harbour, Dolce, Emerald Emperor, and Make Up. He made a comment that Emerald Emperor and Make Up are “high-end”, and asked if I’d consider 60k yen places, to which I replied no. He thought for a minute, then made a couple of calls. The first one he called didn’t seem to have girls who serve foreigners at the time. The second one he called, he didn’t mention that I was a foreigner, probably lesson from the first call.

After a few minutes, a short guy in glasses came (tencho) and laid down photos of 6 girls. Shop name “Ariel” was printed on the bottom right corner of each photo. The tencho recommended two of the girls – one with nice boobs, and one with a slender figure. I decided on the slender one (Mio-chan) after the tencho said that she usually does evenings only and has been away for some time, so a rare opportunity.

Without consulting me, the coffee shop guy said 45k yen to the tencho, which confirmed my suspicions (from my time with Make Up and Emerald Emperor) that there is a 5k yen surcharge if one shop introduces a client to another shop. Again, if you don’t want to pay extra, go to the shop itself if you want a girl from that shop.

The tencho realized that I was a foreigner, asked my country, then proceeded to make a call to confirm. After making a call, the tencho asked if I was ok for 50k yen. Since I was not in a mood to go looking for another shop and hadn’t done my research on Ariel, I said ok. While walking from the coffee shop to Ariel, the tencho kept apologizing for the 5k foreigner charge, trying to explain that it was an unwanted but standard practice in Yoshiwara. I told him that it doesn’t help get business from foreigners, but I understand as well some of the reasons for it. On the way, he dropped off a phone at Aladdin which I learned later is a sister shop of Ariel.

Upon arrival, the tencho led me to a waiting room which was very basic, definitely not high-end. It was though the waiting room with the weakest cigarette smell I’ve been to. The tencho asked for payment, then asked what can drink would I like. The can drink never came, it was for my session later. While waiting in the room, I saw a sign with the prices/system. 2 hours was 41k yen. So, if I had went straight to Ariel and could pass off as a local, I would have paid 9k yen less. Oh well…

The tencho then came in, told me to wait a few more minutes, then made a weird request. He asked me not to tell the girl that I am a foreigner or which country I’m from, and just tell her that I’m Japanese. While I could possibly pass off as a darker skinned Japanese (Okinawan?), I told him that my Japanese was not that “pera-pera”, “sugu barechau yo”. The tencho said it’s ok, and left the waiting room again.

Anyhow, a few minutes later, he called me out and led me to the elevator where Mio-chan was waiting. Compared to her profile photos, body shape/size was probably accurate, her skin was very much tanned (learned later that she’s a surfer girl), hair was a bit shorter, and her face had aged a bit (she said later that she just turned 30). Arriving at the room, we sat ourselves down, helping ourselves to the can drinks I had ordered earlier. The room was spacious and clean but looked very old and rundown. Some of the tiles on the bathtub were broken or missing. During the small chat, she asked right away which country I was from. I told her that I was a naturalized-Japanese (half-truth) after being here for some time, and that I was in country A and B before Japan. She didn’t seem to mind all that, so I was still wondering why the tencho made such a weird request.

She asked if I wanted to have mat-play. She can do, of course, but was honest that she wasn’t that good with mat-play due to her slender body. I told her that I was fine with just bed-play and a bit of bathtub-play. We then proceeded to undress (by ourselves). Her very clear tan lines prompted a chat about her love for the beach and surfing. She has her own surfboard and basically hates winter since she can’t surf as much. After undressing, I proceeded to kiss her, but she was not receptive of LFKs or DFKs. Sigh... the one thing that frustrates me most about soaplands is the lower rate of acceptance for LFKs & DFKs and sometimes even LKs. It’s no coincidence that my time with Sora-chan, who was very into DFKs, was my best soapland experience so far.

We then proceeded to the wash area for the customary washing, brushing and gargling. It was there that I found a common topic of conversation which helped warm her up and made her comfortable – the body soap that she was using. It was not one of those everyday brands from the drugstore, but one of those MLM marketing products (like Amway). I had used that brand before and participated in the scheme. Good product, to be honest, but I didn’t last long in the scheme because I’m not much of a sales guy. Anyhow, I found out that she is actively using the brand’s product and is in the business as well. I learned that Mio-chan was a very intelligent lady, working hard to start her own business, despite no tertiary education.

After the washing, we proceeded to the bath tub, where she gave me a BBBJ above water. A short while after, we toweled ourselves dry and moved to the bed. Some LKs and nipple-licking, before she continued the BBBJ. After a bit, she capped me, put on some lotion, and went for CG. She changed to a squat position mid-way, which was my first time experiencing, and it felt reaaally good. Managed to hold from finishing too soon, so as to enjoy it a bit more, before finally finishing. After cleaning up a bit, we just lay on the bed, cuddled and chatted, while also lightly stroking each other’s bodies and privates. No DATY or CIV from me.

After a while, she noticed that I had gotten hard again, and asked if I wanted to try a second round. I told her that I’ve never had two pops in one session before, but let’s see how it goes. She capped me again, and this time we went missionary. Her pussy felt good and tight inside, and there were “false alarms” (very close to finishing but not) at several points. I kept going, and miraculously, had my second pop of the session, a first for me.

We washed, dried ourselves, and dressed. On the way out, she complimented my sneakers (get that a lot!) and I wished her good luck in her business. In the elevator, she gave me a hug and wiggle-rubbed her butt on my crotch, before we said our goodbyes.

The tencho was waiting outside the elevator, and led me to a smaller waiting room. He asked if I needed a ride to the train station, and I answered in the affirmative.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mio-chan gave me my very first two-pop session, gave a great squat CFS, and was nice chatting to (in Japanese, of course), but I won’t repeat here, due to the run-down facilities and charge. Worth a try if you’d like something different in the 40k yen for 2 hours range.

The tencho then came in, told me to wait a few more minutes, then made a weird request. He asked me not to tell the girl that I am a foreigner or which country I’m from, and just tell her that I’m Japanese. While I could possibly pass off as a darker skinned Japanese (Okinawan?), I told him that my Japanese was not that “pera-pera”, “sugu barechau yo”. The tencho said it’s ok, and left the waiting room again.
Maybe he wanted to steal the gaijin tax for himself instead of giving it to the girl, hah!
Anyway, what an asshole: