Walk-in - https://www.aroma-angels.net/access/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 14,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop incall

Language Notes:
Appointment and small talk all in basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So here’s another massage parlor in the Ikebukuro area, this one’s located on a quieter street than the last one I reviewed.

I went up without any reservation and talked with the male attendant. I asked if foreigners can use their services, he answered that it was fine, he told me if it’s alright for me to wait 30 minutes for my appointment, I agreed and passed the time strolling around the area, I saw that there’s quite a number of massage places here.

Back to the shop, I was led to a curtained off room, which looked quite clean. My masseuse came a few minutes later, we exchanged greetings and off we went for a shower.

Shower time was pretty bland, no teasing or naughty things, just small talk about various things.

After the shower, we proceeded with the massage. The massage itself was the standard for this type of places, but it’s quite pleasing and honestly I didn’t come for the massage anyway.

One thing I took note of was that my masseuse did not take off her mask throughout the whole session. I think for the foreseeable future this would be part of their standard health safety procedures. So if not seeing your masseuse’s face is a turn off, then this shop might not be for you.

After the massage came the flip, this part was honestly the best part in my opinion. My masseuse did not allow any touching, However I was given arguably one of the better HJ finishes in my experience. Slow, edging strokes, really turn me on and she didn’t shortchange on that service. I could have sworn she was smiling under the mask at my expressions the whole time. Well, I had a good one.

After the finish, clean up and shower were pretty standard and off I went back into the streets.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Different ladies might offer different levels of skinship (more touching). You probably need at least a basic understanding of Japanese in order to use their services. I saw that there are cheaper options around but for the service rendered, I think the price was pretty fair, but that’s just me.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your report and sharing the experience!

Approved: 8/17/2020