https://aroma-queen.work/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 15,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
No Japanese. Some English

Details of the Encounter:
I called in and set an appointment. Didn't specify a girl, just a time.

The lady at the front (who was pretty cute herself) upsold me the 'everything goes' plan. I had been planning on the 90 minute oil massage for 12,000, but there is no happy ending unless you fork over another 2000 apparently. So the extra 1000 yen for everything seemed like a good investment. Well I'm happy that everything was settled upfront rather than having to pause in the middle to bargain for options.

Joy is not super skinny but is still on the side of having an hourglass figure. Probably perfect for some of you guys who aren't into ultra-petite. You know she is Joy, because Joy is tattooed onto her collarbone. She does not speak any Japanese, and also very hesitant to speak English, although English is the only language she shares with the manager of the place. She is new enough to be thoroughly scolded by the manager of the place by leaving me alone after the shower when I couldn't remember which of the curtained off rooms I was supposed to be in.

That said she ended up being really sweet. Eager to please. She followed the letter of condom law, which I think is extremely sensible in her position, despite how I hate condoms. After we took some time to rev each other's engines, she took the top, then later I took her back, and I happily finished inside, which is actually pretty rare if I have to use a condom. She was able to just barely take all of me but forced herself into me although it was probably a bit painful. Some girls like that bit of pain with their pleasure, I hear. In any case I was happy that she was going the extra mile for me. It meant that I could just do her as hard as I wanted, without worrying. So I did just that, and she was okay with it.

Afterwards I was surprised to see a genuine sex afterglow on her. She looked satisfied. Honestly, despite a lot of hard work (lol), I've never really seen that before in a P2P situation. Usually it's either happy that they were able to get you off, or indifference, but never actual post-sex satisfaction on their part. At least for me lol. I'm sure your mileage is different.

After some more scolding from the manager for some ettiquette breach (I have no idea what) while seeing me out, we waved goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm pretty sure that they are not following up-to-date government recommendations for containing the spread of the coronavirus, if that is important to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, glad to see a good review after the recent troubles and decline in service. Much appreciated!

Approved: 3/20/2020

Reactions: Sudsy