Whatsapp

Appointment Length & Costs:
10 to 15k depending on service

Type/Location:
Shop location - Shinbashi

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I had taken the habits to visit the place regularly but have noted a degradation of the service. As suggested by admin I post a review here in order to share my experience but also try to understand if the other member have same concern.

I always make appointment by WhatsApp before coming. Usually, the day before. The place provide massage with HE, including a course that is not on the website but include FS. I like the place for a quickie and because is conveniently placed for my daily routine.

I’m in contact with Yumi, that I identified as the owner, but that maybe wrong. She send me pictures of the available girls and sometimes recommendations. The thing is the rotation in the shop is very fast. I never had twice the same selection. The girls are from SEA and come for one, two weeks, maximum. The shop is really small. Carton wall separate you from the next customer. Don’t expect too much privacy.

I had good time with some of the provider here. Aigo and Chiba for example. But not sure they will come back. They are from Thailand, provide very basic and low quality massage, but I’m not here for that. Play depends what you paid for. I usually pay for FS but sometimes just take the BJ as HE. It depends on the chemistry with the provider.

The thing is that I noticed a serious degradation of the service recently:
- Provider live in the shop during their stay in Tokyo. It is less and less tidy. You need to find your place between the luggage and personal clothes of the girls.
- Yumi manage another shop in Nihonbashi. She obviously can’t control well Shinbashi and Nihonbashi. It happened someday that the girls were smoking in the box, which I’m sure they won’t do if Yumi is here.
- When asking for a recommandation Yumi recently answered several time she don’t know the girls. She use to know them and being able to tell you what they are good at. But recently the rotation accelerated and the provider seems less good.
- I spotted incident with people that were not customer. One day she was arguing so much with a guy at the entrance that I almost left the shop. She ask me to stay, she will solve it outside and she did. But during the 5-10min I had to wait inside, I felt so uncomfortable.
- Finally in January I made appointment. I always reconfirm the appointment before coming with the name of the provider I want. This time Yumi answer was strange and I felt something was wrong. I ask if I had to cancel and she insisted me to come. But when I arrive at the shop, only one provider was available and not the one I booked. The provider available was really far from what I booked. I almost felt a click and bait. I even think the pictures I received for booking where unreal.

What is your recent experience?

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would like to recommend this shop for a quickie. I had many positive experience. But it seems it is getting worse and worse, so from now I would say be careful and try another place.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report on Aroma Coco8, we appreciate your efforts. It's worth noting that we have spoken to their management and they are going through a transition phase to clean up the shops plus improve the providers who are employed there. There's no timeline on how fast this was going to happen, but they are aware of the negative impression that both repeating clients and new clients are getting.

Approved: 2/5/2020

The title of this review was changed vs my original post. I didn,t say it needs improvement. I thought it was getting out of control and wanted to know if other member had the same feeling here. I’m glad to know they have a transition plan.

The title of this review was changed vs my original post. I didn,t say it needs improvement. I thought it was getting out of control and wanted to know if other member had the same feeling here. I’m glad to know they have a transition plan.

Your title was changed to more accurately reflect the situation at the moment.

Reactions: Ddddd
I had the same experience with them. Chiba was good but others were not up to the mark

Reactions: Pk24
It’s our call on how to adjust titles as we see fit. I’m sorry if you don’t agree with it.
Well, don’t ask the community to post reviews if you prefer to write them by yourself.
I had the same experience with them. Chiba was good but others were not up to the mark
Thank you for sharing your experience. I also had good time with Chiba. But it was several month ago already. I’m almost fine with the fact that the providers can be un heaven. But i prefer if the shop itself and its management can stand to a standard.

Reactions: JpLove66 and Ddddd
Well, don’t ask the community to post reviews if you prefer to write them by yourself.
Sir, we didn’t write the review, you did. We however retain control of modifying the titles that make sense.

The subject is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.