https://aroma-queen.work/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - Y 13K + 1K Tip

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
English for booking; Mint - minimal English

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to check out Aroma Coco after reading several reviews as I’ve been looking to find a MP near Shimbashi that offers full service. I contacted the shop via Line to check on availability and The owner (Yumi) responded immediately and set me up for that evening.

On arrival I told her I wanted the 60 minute “All Inclusive” course. To my surprise (as I thought the TAG promotion had expired) she quoted the price minus TAG discount (I mentioned TAG in the message when I contacted her).

She led me to a curtained off area where Mint was waiting. Some initial conversation revealed that she is from Bangkok and has been in Tokyo for about a month. She told me to undress and led me to the shower. Initial shower was alone; she waited for me outside.

Back to the massage area where an average massage ensued. She was nude during the massage which was hot, but her technique wasn’t all that great. After the flip I was able to get a good look at her body. She is slender, but not quite a spinner, with cute eraser nipples. She has a couple of tats and her pussy is partially shaved.

Once I was on my back she gave some attention to junior and soon had him at attention. She leaned over for a BBBJ which was quite nice. Her sucking skills were definitely better than her massage skills. I let her go at it for 5 mins or so but didn’t want to pop before the main event so I sat up. Before I could tell her otherwise she applied some lube and was about to climb on in CG. But I told her to lie down on her back which she evidently thought was a signal that I preferred mish. Instead I put my tongue to work, beginning with her nipples which elicited some soft moans. These intensified when I moved my attention to her neck and then her inner thighs. When I was about to go for her pussy she shook her head and pointed to the lube bottle. I told her it was ok and went to work. She was very much into the DATY, moaning and squirming In a way that made it easy to know what she liked. When she began to squirm more quickly I inserted a finger, which really got her going. I felt her tense and she covered her mouth to suppress the noise as she came.

I then entered her in mish, starting slowly at first but then upping the pace. She was very receptive, particularly when I moved my body forward to CAT position. I leaned over for a kiss which she received warmly, immediately beginning DFK which continued as I pounded her harder. I went at it for about ten minutes and then popped. She removed the condom and cleaned me up. Then back to the shower, this time together.

After the shower I got dressed and said goodbye, receiving a warm hug and another kiss when I gave her the tip.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I imagine this is a YMMV type of place as I expect that the providers come and go. But definitely good value for money even if you don’t get the discount. I can see myself becoming a regular as I usually stay near Shimbashi when I visit Japan.

Thanks for submitting the review. Technically the TAG discount campaign isn't active, but I guess they'll still give a discount if you mention you came from TAG. However, don't expect it... but enjoy it if they do give you a unexpected discount. :)

It's not really announced yet, but you can ask for one of their girls to visit a hotel for ~18k/1 Hour. Just ask about out-call or using a hotel. I don't have much info yet, but I know it's an option or will be an option.

Approved: 5/16/2019

Last edited:
It's not really announced yet, but you can ask for one of their girls to visit a hotel for ~18k/1 Hour. Just ask about out-call or using a hotel. I don't have much info yet, but I know it's an option or will be an option.

Wow. Thanks for the info. Not a bad deal at all

Bumping my own thread to add a short review of Joy from the same shop. No TAG discount offered this time but 15k Yen for 60 minutes near GFE service isn’t a bad deal. Unlike the case with Mint, Joy’s massage skills awe quite good. She is young (early twenties) with a cute face and figure. C cup breasts, shaved pussy and a nice ass. After the massage and fairly nice BBBJ I reciprocated with DATY which she was very much into. Then some hot FS in multiple positions finishing in K9. Too bad it was the last night of my trip or I would have repeated.

If you are reading this review - please note that the discount campaign is not available right now. Customers are demanding the discount and it’s not available at this time.

Do not ask or make rude messages to the shop staff demanding this.

Be more mature please.

If you are reading this review - please note that the discount campaign is not available right now. Customers are demanding the discount and it’s not available at this time.

Do not ask or make rude messages to the shop staff demanding this.

Be more mature please.

Thanks Chris Just to be clear, I did NOT request the discount for either of the bookings during my trip. The first time it was offered without my asking, I guess because I mentioned I had learned about the shop through TAG. The second time I paid the regular listed price which as I stated in my post is IMHO a good deal.

Thanks Chris Just to be clear, I did NOT request the discount for either of the bookings during my trip. The first time it was offered without my asking, I guess because I mentioned I had learned about the shop through TAG. The second time I paid the regular listed price which as I stated in my post is IMHO a good deal.

Nah, you’re fine but it seems that some people are being dicks... for sure, no problem with you at aIl.

I’ve been sending line messages all day, but haven’t gotten any replies.
Is the first time you've added them?
I found out someone had gotten blocked on their end and then I found out why when I saw the messages they (the client) were sending. :( Just double-checking...

Make sure you added 090-1994-0753 via LINE.

If you still cant get anything, I can ask her directly if you tell me your screen name on LINE (what they see when you message them).