Aroma Nuts, Akihabara

Whoissalmon

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've walked past Aroma Nuts, an esute in Akihabara, a few times now. I've gradually become curious about it, because the conventional wisdom has always been that there are no brick-and-mortar sex shops in Akihabara.

And indeed, if you take a look at their recruiting page and their system page, they explicitly claim that they're not a sex shop. They also say that they pay the girls a minimum of 25 000 ¥ per day, or a minimum 2500 ¥ per hour + per customer, which seems a bit low.

But if you take a look at the promotional blog post that they prominently link to on their front page, you can clearly see a chikan chair in one of the photos. Somehow I find it hard to believe that it's only meant for leg support like that...

What do you think? Are there even any esute places that actually don't offer happy endings? I've never tried to go in, so I have no idea if they accept foreigners. Though they don't seem to say anything about that on their website, at least.

Address: Chiyoda-ku, Sotokanda 3-8-17, 渡辺ビル 5F (map)

Google Streetview photos are outdated right in front of the shop, but if you look from a distance you can see where the sign is.

Attachments

• aromanuts.jpg
    aromanuts.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 463
I have passed by it a few times. It just seems to be just an aroma massage place to me.