Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Akane

Date of Encounter:
3rd Week of August 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in (http://nihonbashi-esthe.com/)

Appointment Length & Costs:
12,000 Yen / 90 Minutes (Includes wash, oil/powder massage + HE)

Type/Location:
In-call at the AQ shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (Manager speaks English)

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a long time since I stepped foot in Aroma Queen but I found myself just down the street from their shop and it was hot outside. I also had no where to be until later in the afternoon.

I stopped by and was greeted by Yumi, the shop owner/manager - she was unavailable but she handed me off to a new girl "Akane" -- who's of course clearly Chinese at first glance. (Expected...)

She appeared to be in her late 20's, with a typical Asian butter face (droopy cheeks) but otherwise a slim figure, in decent shape.

It was the usual fair:
- Enter, Get shown into a room...
- Select a course, 90 Min/12,000 - No nomination. Only one girl working.
- Undress, have some tea.
- Face down on the vinyl mat and get a hand wash. + Flip, more wash.
- Shower
- Face down - massage.
- Face up - fun time.
- Shower
- Continued massage.
- End. Goodbye.

Wash....
She wasn't very good at getting everything washed, but she did mange to linger in certain areas to help tease things for awhile.

Massage...
The massage was awkward - she was applying way too much pressure in the wrong places that caused bad pain vs. good pain. She did walk on my back and that was probably one of the best parts of the massage part. She wasn't very heavy, but she did a pretty good job on my back. The later parts with my legs and feet wasn't bad either. (She used a combination of powder and then oil later, mainly for the fun parts.)

Flip....
She kind of just laid on the mat with me and just got closer while she worked on things. She didn't mind a bit of touching... things finished off pretty quickly but nothing to write home about. Off to the shower.

We finished up the rest of the massage and then I was out the door.

In the end, I should have just said I'll come back another day when Yumi is available. She still is the gem of that shop, too bad they can't get decent girls to hang around for any length of time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
AQ just really isn't what it used to be and I could probably do something much better with my 12,000 yen next time.

(PS: I mean, I won't repeat the girl I saw this time. I'd go back for Yumi though...)

If Yumi is back in control at AQ, things are looking up for the shop.

If Yumi is back in control at AQ, things are looking up for the shop.
I don't think she was ever gone, just not actually in the shop as much. After the failure of their Suidobashi branch and the temporary Okachimachi site, she returned to main shop on a more regular basis.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Good to know. Never knew about the Okachimachi part.