http://in-esthe.com/aromaspace/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 11k

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Shinjuku so decided to hit this place again. I usually go with Sora but she was booked so went with Mei who is new to the shop.

Much different than the photo but cute and probably in her 30’s. Decent Japanese as she’s been here 6 years. Not fat but not slim.

Was given the paper g string to wear and headed to the shower. Good table shower and g string came off towards the end. Thorough washing.

Headed back to the room and she asked where I was tired. Usually I just say everywhere since they usually don’t do much but told her my neck. She then proceeded to give a great neck massage. She said she studied shiatsu and definitely she is a couple notches above most of the other girls. Very strong so if you like a hard massage she is a good choice.

After the massage she sat on my back and did the finger tip play all over. Hit all the right spots. Then came the flip and she asked if I wanted oil. She gave a good HJ.

She allowed a little roaming but said she is very sensitive. Was holding her ass during the HJ. When I brushed around her nipples she said next time. She said next time would be even more fun.

Wiped up and the headed to the shower. After the shower she finished with a shoulder rub with the time remaining.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The massage was great. One of the better massages I’ve had at a Chinese MP. Mei has a good attititude and talkative.

Definitely gaijin friendly as there was a white guy leaving when I walked in. Not sure what level of Japanese is required.