90 minutes, ¥13,000

Type/Location:
at shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
6 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Ended the day around 5PM in Okubo, planned to go elsewhere but was told there was a 50 minute wait so figured I'd investigate the area. Noticed a building just to the left coming out of the North exit with esute places on multiple floors, figured I'd give one a try at random.

Go in, nice reception area, woman says if I want the HE I have to book 90 minutes and no net discount, full price of ¥13,000. OK, I'm there, TOFTT etc. She shows me to a nice room but walls don't go to the top, futon is thin tells me to get undressed. No first shower. Different girl comes and does some massage but comes and goes a couple times with no explanation. Reception woman comes back (Yuri, not shown on website). She's definitely in her 30s but has a nice rack. Massages me for a while with oil then does the hot towel thing and tells me its time for a shower.

Turns out its table shower and she does a nice job cleaning me and playing with the little scientist, compliments given, etc. Seems to know how to bring the tension up and let it down easy. So far so good. Back to the room for more massage but she too comes and goes a couple times and sometimes talks in Chinese to other women in other rooms. This seems to be a standard thing with all the Chinese esute women and it really gets on my nerves.

Eventually comes the flip and pretty quickly she cuddles next to me and starts a very nice slow hand job, amazing cock handling skills! Again with the build up and release of tension then eventually speeding up (but not with the common milking machine technique) to the finish. Regular shower then some more massage and chit chat. She seems to have been in the business since the bubble era and is quite comfortable dealing with foreigners.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great HE technique but won't repeat since in the end its just another Chinese Esute and for the money I can get better.

Thanks for the review!

sometimes talks in Chinese to other women in other rooms. This seems to be a standard thing with all the Chinese esute women and it really gets on my nerves.
It gets on my nerves as well! I hate that shit. I've been to a couple places in Okubo and the massages weren't all that great but the service overall was good for me. 3/5

Last edited: