Guest viewing is limited

Asami At Janjan

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Date/Time: A Friday evening in September.
Provider:
Asami.

Language Specifics:
The girls know a handful of English words.

Session Length/Fee: 3,000 yen for 20 minutes.

Physical Description: Asami has a slender body and is taller than the average Japanese lady. She is tanned and has blondish hair. Her age is around 40 I guess. In the pink salon gloom she looks younger than when she is near the entrance where the light is less subdued. Her one day off a week is Monday.

Details: When I entered I was seated on the right. This gave me a good feeling, I always get a better looking girl on the right than the left. It is a strange thing to say but definitely true of my experience at JanJan.

I was pleased to see Asami after a period of 6 months or so. I have had her twice before. I like the tanned blonde Japanese chicks. So I might be overly positive about her appearance. She has a nice smile, is polite and knows her job. She is perhaps the most attractive gal there at the moment in my opinion.
She weaved her magic and allowed fingers to roam. I finished up after 15 minutes and then we had a little chat.

Recommendation: I recommend Asami for 3,000 a pop. Bear in mind that recently a couple of larger ladies have been plying their trade at JanJan so you have a good chance of getting a porker there unless you request a particular lady. Also note that the cute Yukie has recently quit according to Asami.

The attitude of the gals here is usually top-notch. I guess the management listen to customer feedback so any gals slacking off get the boot eventually.

The line up at these establishments changes quite often so it is always a gamble when you enter a pink salon.

I hate to say it but I have decided to never to go to a pink salon. They all sound bad. I have not heard of a good pink salon yet. They all seem to be staffed by women at age 40 or above. And they are all fat, it seems. I'm not judging them for being overweight, or being older, but I am just not very attracted to that. No offense.

If you speak Japanese and/or look Asian, you should try entering one of the many pink salons that you don't commonly see listed in TAG.

You might be shocked at the quality...as long as you can get past the tout at the front door.

If you speak Japanese and look Asian
FTFY

A fair number of places are quite accommodating if you speak colloquial Japanese. While I stick to soapies over pink salons, I've had numerous doormen tense up when I approached and relax once I started speaking to them - the shops in the Kadoebi chain are a good example of that, depending on how recently someone made an ass of themselves there.

I've been in most of the soaplands in Yoshiwara at some point or another - what they're looking for is a level of comfort in Japanese that indicates to them that you know what's what and what the "unspoken" rules are. If your Japanese is stilted or bookish, you're out of luck. There's also a neighbourhood factor in play - a lot of my access to Yoshiwara has opened up as the various doormen have seen me leaving other places where I'm obviously being treated like a welcome customer that they hope will return and not someone they're glad to see the back of. It helps to dress up a bit too. I always have better luck when I'm in a decent dark coloured conservative suit.

I've often heard, "Yeah, sorry, but some {insert ethnicity here} was in here last month and caused all sorts of problems, so the boss said no foreigners for a while." - which is not to say that the majority of shops don't refuse foreign trade. Still, it's surprising the number that seem to have tried opening their doors to the international market and gotten some doofus who immediately screwed it up for the rest of us. The most common complaints seem to be directed at fellows from the Middle East or India, and usually revolve around them being too rough with the girls.

Apologies for the thread necromancy MossBoss..

It's been a busy week for me work and play-wise; I wrapped up a mountain of work yesterday and played with two girls from dusk last night 'til early morning, but still had the desire to play today. I was passing through Sugamo at lunchtime today, so decided to see what a Pink Salon was like. The tout at the entrance greeted me and directed down the stairs to be ushered in by the mama-san there where I paid up front, and was then seated with a cool cup of mugi-cha barley tea and a hand towel to freshen up with. Janjan Sugamo's dark, retro 1960s feel was surreal, especially the way it and the trance music seemed to clash and urge both the girls and their customers to get to it.

Anyway, I decided to leave choosing the girl to the mama-san there, who arranged for Asami to play with me. Asami is in her early to mid 40s and appeared one or two minutes after the mama-san called for her, and came to my booth in a teddy and panties she immediately peeled off for my gratification. She's clearly comfortable and in her element, engaging in pleasant conversation while completely nude. After asking where I was from, she told me she sees a lot of English-speaking guys at Janjan, and that the majority are English teachers. Good to see us Western guys are keeping professional girls like her gainfully employed.

Asami then got to work, telling me to pull my trousers down before cleaning my package with some cool hand towels and immediately taking it in her mouth. She was fine with me caressing her while giving me the BBBJ, and definitely gave me one of the better BJs I've had in a while. About 10 minutes of intense work on Asami's part she switched to half HJ and half BJ for a minute or two before changing positions and giving it to me the way I asked her to. I've had a few BJs to date that have been so good they're almost numbingly good, and Asami's BBBJ was one of them. After 20 minutes of hard, incredible work on her part, she brought me to climax. I told her I was cumming, and she simply slowed down and took my full load in her mouth before cleaning it off her tongue with a fresh hand towel. I complemented Asami on the great BJ she gave me, and she seemed genuinely pleased all her effort was appreciated. Overall, I enjoyed her technique, enthusiasm, and hospitality, and haven't had a BJ that toe-curling in a while!